[Share-Tool][Phx] All Phx Versions / Guide / Scripts.

Stealth

if your PC/laptop has 4gb ram AND w7 or more and the problem is this  "Cheers CaT said : Propably u are using Win 7/vista.

I have the same. On previous PC, where is win XP there is no problem to run l2phx on some server IL.

When i want run l2phx on laptop with Win 7 i  have the same like you."

you can use virtualbox to install Win xp, share the L2 folder, run l2 from xp and l2phx from virtualbox.

I got complete the same problem with server h5. I see my L2.exe in "Processes" window of phx, but the main window doesnt change at all. Im using windows xp. I got the latest version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i was lookin deep in google but i didnt find ANY l2phx SCRIPT guide. I want to learn the language, functions in order to create own scripts. It doesnt look hard (im good at c++), could any1 send me link to good tutorial?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows any easy packet library for c++ with tutorial? I would like to write smth like phx for myself, bcoz phx is a bit old and noone knows how to write scripts... at least google and this forum doesnt help me

The worst side of phx is fast that he injects smth, i want to make silent sniffer

• 1 month later...

there is changelog but ofcourse in russian language... and only to 91 version. But maybe someone can decode this :D

http://l2phx.pp.ru/arhive/changelog.txt

how need instal this languae  ?

if you have problems with win7 - just try to run l2phx as administrator. it should help it work.

aaand, check if you have nophx.dll file in system folder. if so - you cannot run l2phx there.

• 3 months later...