How to use a Download Manager with megaupload WITHOUT having a Premium Account.

deltamb

I make this topic thinking of pple who needs to download a l2 client (like Gracia P2) from the internet and they dont want to be waiting for hours and hours, or maybe they dont turn off the PC for all over the night bacause if u turn it off u ll cancel the download.

So... I managed to discover how to use a download manager with magaupload wich means loads of Kb/sec and u can pause and restart the download whenever u want.

Well.. lets get started.

To do this i use Mozzilla Firefox (get it form here http://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-3.0.7&os=win&lang=es-ES ) and GigaGet, the download manager i use, very recommendable (get it from here http://gigaget.com/setup.exe )

Steps! With pictures!! =)   (they are in order. At the bottom of the topic you have the written explanations!)

1)

mega1.th.png

2)

mega2.th.png

3)

mega3.th.png

4)

mega41.th.jpg

5)

mega51.th.jpg

6)

mega61.th.jpg

7)

mega71.th.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------Written Explanations-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Enter the "code" in thew space given and click on download file.

2- Wait for 45 sec (non registered users) or 25 secs (registered users. *it's free btw*) and click on Download File.

3- A new window will open. Click on Download File and then on Accept.

4- A download window will appear. Right-Click on the file and click on "copy the direcion (url) of the file"

5- Option A: Automatically (if u have Gigaget Opened) the url just copied will appear in the download window of Gigaget. Just clikc on OK, cancel the Firefox download window and its a matter of time to get your file downloaded by Gigaget.

5- Option B: The Gigaget Download Window does not appear. In this case waht you have to do is open gigaget, click on Add, paste the url copied in the URL blank space of gigaget download window and clikc on OK. Cancel the Firefox download window and its a matter of time to get your file downloaded by Gigaget.

6- When your download has finished, click on the "Downloaded" button, select your file and click on the "Folder" button.

7- A new Window will open with your file in it. Extract it or do what you have to do to install, extract, etc, etc, etc with it.

8- Enjoy!! having the opportunity to use a download manager without paying for a Premium Account on Megaupload. With this u ll get more download speed and u can pause the downlaod and start it again whenever you want

I really hope i helped all of u in this community with my post.

Good Luck and happy downloading =)

Use flashget with flashgot plugin and you'll save a lot of work :D.

and btw i dont think this should be hidden, its not a big deal :S

well in fact u are right.. but i was just trying the Hidden post option.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...