L2Fun 1.2 Demo!

Here you are a demo version of the next L2fun!With this you combine multiple chars in one powerful and ultimate!

http://rapidshare.com/files/24194795/la2fun_1.2.demo.rar

pal sania plz could you explain how it works and generally what it is all about 'cause it sounds REaLLy interesting.

P.S we should find the full version too...i still wander how it is possible to combine 2 chars into 1...well it seems to be really interesting

Guest Thanos47

i think u can make a elf and u have classes from dark elf or ur face is human and u have other classes from elf dark elf etc :D

mastropos i think you should change the language your pc reads to russian so that you read the buttons (but tstill in russian)..

Go to enarxi-pinakas elegxou-topikes ri8miseis kai ri8miseis glwssas (klassiki provoli)-gia proxwrimenous kai apo to menou p exei epelegmeni tin elliniki vale rwssiki...etc ola ta erwtimatika 8a genoune rwssika kai 8a mporeis na vlepeis ti grafe...allo ama katalavaineis..)

12538377qy9.jpg

Ayto to program xrisimopoihte gia na ennoneis skill diaforon chars se ena...Px Nanos me backstab..kati san multiclass

twra gia to ean douleuei guys den mporw na pw tpt prepi na to dokimasete monoi sas egw...

English Mode:THis program is used to combine different chars skills in one...Exmpl.Dwarf with backstab skill...smth like multiclass in hlpaex...Now if it works  i don't know you must try that for your self....

I just share...

Regards

NS

mastropos i think you should change the language your pc reads to russian so that you read the buttons (but tstill in russian)..

Go to enarxi-pinakas elegxou-topikes ri8miseis kai ri8miseis glwssas (klassiki provoli)-gia proxwrimenous kai apo to menou p exei epelegmeni tin elliniki vale rwssiki...etc ola ta erwtimatika 8a genoune rwssika kai 8a mporeis na vlepeis ti grafe...allo ama katalavaineis..)

12538377qy9.jpg

ty mewmew ;D

LOL i don't understand too much english.... BUT RUSSIAN.... Sh!T =(

But its nice i will create a warlord with orc with dagger with orc(fist)............

And more classes......

So, i need to know everything about that... do an tutorial! =D

• 2 weeks later...

Guys this is a multiclass program if i well understood. Well do what MewMew suggested and then visit the page I use to translate any Russ (in Bro of Cheaters) I can't understand. Below is the link:

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

• 3 months later...

U don't give any explains,how we can use it..I can't understand what it says because it is in russian..Some1 can explain it? :'(