[Gracia L2J]L2Kings 100% Custom Server

drogata

actually, very few servers got a protection against that status bug xD

I was there and it aint 100% custom and pro...Proff:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7263/shot00000cri.jpg

End of drama...

you are ....... realy ........ kid forgot to hide your name  BTH and dont have Epic sets .... you dont have nothing i think you was banned from that server becouse you try to use some exploit so stop insult this server pls what is wrong with you ?

Actually he/she only had to hide his first character name probably just because he wants to use it on other server w/o letting everyone know he knows how to exploit.

Maybe BTH is just a test account or something since he had the same name on the server i posted to. :P

End of story already...I did that to show you how 100% custom that server is. Im bored of servers pretending to be best and actually not even deserving a try.

Actually he/she only had to hide his first character name probably just because he wants to use it on other server w/o letting everyone know he knows how to exploit.

Maybe BTH is just a test account or something since he had the same name on the server i posted to. :P

Personal to Draxx sorry for no english : Chiar mia placut serveru spre deosebire de al astora...voiam sati dau un fix daca mergea smecheria cu buffurile :D

End of story already...I did that to show you how 100% custom that server is. Im bored of servers pretending to be best and actually not even deserving a try.

Personal to Draxx sorry for no english : Chiar mia placut serveru spre deosebire de al astora...voiam sati dau un fix daca mergea smecheria cu buffurile :D

who pretend this server is best ???  ??? ??? maybe isnt so good but have people who like it like me !!!

anyway and i can  insult some server YOU ARE PATHETIC you doing this becouse admin bann your IP becouse you try some exploit what is wrong with you KID cant you play normal ?

when you are so big PRO tell me your server to visit your 100% functional server !!!

........ waiting.......

ppl listen me :  STOP FLOOD TOPIC WITH BULLSHIT.

I make this topic to announce that the server is open again , im not begging you to play in my server .

I have made it for fun and entertainment , if you like come and play , if you dont just dont talk bullshit about it becouse everyone have their own preference .

P.S - I have never seen pvp server without any bugs  :)

We will try to remove this bug and anyother which appear.