interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Black Temple

WebM0nst3r

lolz...

this server sux.! i go to buffer, and i can only make scheme... when i start make i can't add dances and other buffs only song... Admin tells ` all buffs time last 9hours` rly? so why my songs time is only retail time (2 minutes for noobs information).?

And where the server is hosted? coz i from Poland and i have 800 ping ;o....  Lagz/Bugz/ChildrenTeam...

----Exit----

@Kraha yup we are 10 years old gz, i don't know if you english but as i said i am working now on the god damn buffer, bugz yup you found it gz you want karma too or you are okay ? pffff

EDIT: also make your own server and don't use a pre conf pack and fix everything by your own i will be near and i will laugh ;)

<hahaha>

i can make my own server... tss

but i don't have to many money to host it ;//

i don't need karma... tss

and i don't read all post i'm not stupid to read 8 pages just i enjoy ur server and see many bugz... so sorry ;* :D

cya

Shut  up !!! Webmonster is working hard !!! AND he make a really nice server!!!!!!! You can ever do a server without preconfi.. packs .....

Webmonster announced this server on 18 march.

he had 10 days to test the server, and make it working.

I suppose he didnt even set it up one time to test, did he?

we saw the results on this "live" launch.

@IiIiJacKiIiI oh god no i announce the server will be online on 27 and i got 9 days, i said on 27 because i had to go on a 5 day trip and i got only 4 days to check my server, and yes you saw the result live, but you can't see how much i am working at the moment so respect some things god damn!

@IiIiJacKiIiI oh god no i announce the server will be online on 27 and i got 9 days, i said on 27 because i had to go on a 5 day trip and i got only 4 days to check my server, and yes you saw the result live, but you can't see how much i am working at the moment so respect some things god damn!

+1

Are all of u perfect??

No way..

So, why are u so demanding?? Pff..

Webmonster ignore the other i think this server will be really good like L2 DeathWhisper so all others who say it has some bugs or something else THE SERVER OPENED YESTERDAY so respect Webmonster

Why It Is Offline Aigain??I Don't Think It Is a restart bacause i wait 10minutes

They are fixing some things...

Be patient... In about 30mins it will be on again!