My first photoshop look edit

Lain

Umkay, so mom was like "Oh my gosh! You spend much time at computer and you can't do it? Hahaha", she was like mocking me so I decided to give it a shot. I'm gonna edit my mom soon, not gonna post it here  ::) You'd die  ;D

Original & My edition

1135wrinkles.jpg5507wrinkles2.jpg

Took me like an hour, but I think it's quite useful experience.

You just used the blur tool?

Uhm, no. wrinkles removal, teeth whitening, smart blur, edge setting. Plus it's my first job so I think you could atleast rate it with possitive comments, not like "You used just the blur tool? O.o" ...

You just used the blur tool?

He used the healing brush tool or something like that.

You just brush it over , but before you do that, you must hold alt + left click to take the right colors.

Anyway, its kinda good I think. :P

P.S : Dont make the whole pic smoother, just stay on the face.

Otherwise its gonna look really fake and not natural.

Dont make the whole pic smoother, just stay on the face.

Otherwise its gonna look really fake and not natural.

Are you blind? Not everything is SMOOTH. Only the face, hair is still the same, eyes, eyebrows, teeth and lips, still the same.

Are you blind? Not everything is SMOOTH. Only the face, hair is still the same, eyes, eyebrows, teeth and lips, still the same.

Im talking about the clothe mate. n.n'

And take it easy...

Im talking about the clothe mate. n.n'

And take it easy...

Do you think if this was my mom she'd post both pictures, with blured clothes and with sharped clothes and let people compare it? I'm taking it easy I just want you all to think before posting something.

Do you think if this was my mom she'd post both pictures, with blured clothes and with sharped clothes and let people compare it? I'm taking it easy I just want you all to think before posting something.

As I said before too much editing doesnt look natural.

Its better to edit only the face (big wrinkles etc) and not the signs of expressions.

Same for clothes.

Anyway, this is just my opinion...

I agree with xXSkillerXx...

You made all tha pic smoother, the clothes , the background...

And you removed all the marks she had, not just the wrinkles... You made her like a hollywood actor or a like a person playing in a University Ad...