[SHARE]War of races mod

Vago

http://pastebin.ca/1362456

Im lazy to write more info about it...Read the code.

I will not decrease or remove the hidden because I dont wanna see every 10 y.o kid having this mod on his server, sorry 10 y.o kids :(

PS: This is V1...I wrote it like 10 minutes ago being bored. It should be working and I might come with updates to it when Ill get bored again xD

hey plz I am bored too to read the code. Firstly come on and dont be bored and tell what this is about because I am quite interested in ur post xD. Secondly, after u explain me get bored and add new update.

omg good job man! well, i saw something i am not pretty sure just wondering.. when it get the pvp kills to set the title it shouldnt be like:

getpvpkills() > 5000 ? coz now its getpvpkills() < 5000 and same as all others.

3 posts and u used it?lol

also post information about it some people don't understand the code

Yes, I taked it from other site.

And then i adden this patch I did it with hands, not apply patch. And editing with eclipse, its very easy.

I don't know that information need, because for me was simple to add it, although im noob in java editing.

• 1 month later...

What u mean by backup if u mean feedback if worked or not yes its worked very good :)

a backup by meaning if someone got this patch file and hosted it elsewhere than pastebin, as the link in first post is not working (expired i guess).