interlude Lineage ][ Oneo

TheMentaL

i agree with solution.i am 30 years old and i grow up with very nice games like bobble b, winder boy and others.games full of magic.never need a cheat.this is the true game.try hard to win.but on that kind of servers everything is easy. have fun people its just a game

lol crymoreplz why dont u try to play without any kind of exploit LOL dude some guys play only to cheat wtf is wrong with some guys....

lol....man...i play l2 for 3-4 years...i played only low rates servers as 5x 7x and 15x...i never used cheat....but i discovered this site and i want to learn how to use...i dont think that is a worng thing...:O....

so here my reply

Oneo x4000 will remain offline till we get the number of players that we want.When we got users enought we will host the x4000 multi skill server again.Soon we will add again advertisments in hopzone so we will try to get ppl.Keep advertistising oneo network and soon we will have x4000 back .. The multi skill server was my idea so i will first ask for it back but we need player to play on it so go go go :)

mates stop flaming this thread and keep it clear ... because you are off topic

"min spamarete to topic ... eleoc diladi"

Ohh...Really ? Then STOP Post In Greek language !! Post in english !!!

no one spam the topic.we are trying to open again a very nice server like oneo 4000.i am trying to find an other server who has multiskills (without lag) but i get nothing.

ps solution remember me when oneo opens again....

ps2 btw did u change the % of ech on oneo arena? its a little bit more dificult now.

ps3 i want my killvalakaforfun in arena :) as it is :) :) :)