[Exploit]Enchant bug rate 90% new!

works on retail?

LOLOLOL! you must be the dumbest person in l2 history... works in retail? Holy mutharfucckin sh!t... retail has the BEST protection against EVERY 3rd party program out there, if a new one pops up, it will be patched within a day or maybe few hours! That includes the biggest known program called l2phx wich this exploit needs to work with...

LOLOLOL! you must be the dumbest person in l2 history... works in retail? Holy mutharfucckin sh!t... retail has the BEST protection against EVERY 3rd party program out there, if a new one pops up, it will be patched within a day or maybe few hours! That includes the biggest known program called l2phx wich this exploit needs to work with...

i dunno dude, retail still doesnt even block bot programs. and back around c2 the server crash exploit worked for a long time. servers like azurel2 have much better protection then retail.

i dunno dude, retail still doesnt even block bot programs. and back around c2 the server crash exploit worked for a long time. servers like azurel2 have much better protection then retail.

And i styll wonder why everyone plays retail. :P But i never played l2azure, good developers, but that server doesnt suit me, too many players, too much lag :D But im pretty sure they SHUD block those bot programs... but its not a huge 3rd party prog liek phx/hplx.

(i saw this before it was hided)

hmm i tested it not by this way, just without the strider, so : enchant > drop item > pick up > enchant drop > item > and so on... and it is different between the server, sometimes it works good, sometimes it works bad^^ (more lag = often broke)

• 2 weeks later...

nice

You dont learn huh????

the same and the same.. .... you have -2 karma because saing "nice" "goood" ...

-1 for me because you dont learn....

nice

Pulica.... and you... 1st.. warning...

wow

thx

And you BlackScorpion.... 1st warning and for you...