What OS do you use and why?

TheMentaL

What is your current computer OS and why ?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current computer OS and why ?

• Windows xp
    • Windows vista
    • linux suse
    • linux ubuntu
    • mac os
    • other

Here post your currently OS of your computer and if you want tell us why do you use it ...

I use linux ubuntu because i love open source projects , devs are working all the time to make them faster and easier they are something difference than most people lifestyle "windows" they are fast and their community is very helpfull to any question and any problem

heh only 2 ppl using ubuntu? im at 8.10

why?

windows ---> wanna play? better stay with microsh1t product coz most games cant be runned on linux

(ofc anybody can say that he can play with wine... but c'mon, most of games dont work with it properly:P), besides that you can have movies, docs, internet etc. :P

ubuntu (or any other linux with kde/gnome) ----> music, movies, internet browsing, documents editing (smth for simple home users or office workers... OR ----> db administration, developing, servers etc.

and if i must choose smth ill take ubuntu :P i can live without games ;]

Windows Vista, Just 'cause of CPU Multithread & DX 10.1 ...

Yea, it allows you to have more RAM then XP does, but how much it consumes RAM also :) So It's the same.

I vote Windows XP.

I am using Windows XP... I think (and believe me, its a fact) that Vista was THE worst OS ever released... Only laptops have Vista and they do because they were pre-installed...

I have tried Ubuntu once, booted from CD... I thought they were too dificult for me... You need to study a lot in order to operate linux... It's not an OS that you just boot and start working...

Other than that, I beliece the best OS in the world is Leopard X(Mac OS). It's the most simple OS, but avoids the simplicity and the "nudity" of Linux. They have THE most amazing programs for video, music and picture and they are so simple, but yet so pro...

Always my opinion

Windows Xp for ever and ever ever ever ever :P

Ι tried before some moths linux OS for first time... and i re-format 2 hours lateR again windows XP =D

Same with vista....

=====

gR

===

Dn uparxoun kalutera re :P Sta8eri aksia... ti na leme twra.... dokimasa mia fora ta vista.... k pliris apogoiteusi....  mpOrei to design ta theme k auta na einai pio omOrfa alla stn xrisi tou xristi k tis leitourgeies tou einai moufe... edw kaneis mia antigrafi ena arxeio kaneis epikolisi k s vgazei 15 para8ura... "Epivaibewste tn antigrafi "  "Eiste sigouroi oti 8elete na epikolisete "  "Apodoxi k apodoxi" (xa0xa0)

Katevasa k ta 7 ta beta 8a ta dokimasw mia apo autes tis meres an k dn perimenw megales allages apo vista panw katw.. idia.. pisteuw 8a einai...

==========

W8iting for windows 7 fuLL to try :P