[Share]No Phx

LOL because you guys are stupid..I mean you can rename it with CCF explorer (check the "how to remove nophx.dll..With the program CCf explorer change the nophx.dll to l2shell.dll...Nobody will touch it believe me...)

They can touch it lol, just take a clean system folder then edit l2.ini with IP of desired server, kinda easy huh?

• 3 weeks later...

Nice share but what if someone take the l2.ini of your patch and paste it to a "clear" patch without the protection? :S

maybe i'm late but that the truth -_- you cant protect your server with client files

• 2 weeks later...

anyway, i guess it would be more difficult if we could make the nophx invisible on system folder, so if they search and see they dont have it, it won't go on their mind to see the invisible files of the folder.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

if i want to change the name of nophx.dll with wich program i can edit l2.exe to call the nophx.dll with the different name ? and when i launch the .exe file i have an error...it say an error of core.dll...how to fix this ? and i think is also better to change l2.exe icon...

lol i cant believe this topic is still not locked :S .. this "no phx" is tottaly useless :/

all i can see here is spammers that they have no clue of what they are doing posting "thanks for share"

w/e ...