[GUIDE]how to fix skills

I tested it on l2j archid pack, on interlude, but i guess it works for all packs. For example if a dagger class like treasure hunter is bugged on your server and he has too many lethals or lets say u think that dagger class has too low chance of lethals. Dont worry it can be fixed. (If it has been posted already please delete this topic, and if someone does not like it do not spam around).

STEP1: go to your server folder\gameserver\data and find folder stats. Then it depends what u want to fix. If  you want to fix weapon skills, armor, or class skills. I will explain how to fix class skills and i will take example treasure hunter fixing its lethal chance. So just go to folder skills.

STEP2: Then u need to find the skill u want to fix. For example i will bring example of Deadly Blow. But anyway u just need 5-10 minutes to find your skill by opening or files in notepad and ctrl F for find and put the word lethal or the name of skill and it will bring it up.

STEP3: After u found your skills, as an example we found deadly blow on 0200-0299 file. If you go a little bit down you will see these:  </table>

<set name="weaponsAllowed" val="16"/>

<set name="mpConsume" val="#mpConsume"/>

<set name="magicLvl" val="#magicLvl"/>

<set name="power" val="#power"/> you can also fix power. if you think that power is too much just put the # you want for the power or you can simply fix #power which is located above that lines which i didnt copy it here.

<set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>

<set name="condition" val="16"/>

<set name="reuseDelay" val="11000"/>

<set name="hitTime" val="1080"/>

<set name="coolTime" val="720" />

<set name="skillType" val="BLOW"/>

<set name="lethal1" val="1"/> so lethal before was as default 1.4 or 2.0 as i remember which is alot it means 1/2 is lethal. so i decreased to 1 which is also 1.0 which makes lethal low chance. It is not that low but still for dagger class it is enough.

<set name="operateType" val="OP_ACTIVE"/>

<set name="castRange" val="40"/>

<set name="effectRange" val="400"/>

<enchant1 name="power" val="#ench1Power"/>

<enchant2 name="power" val="#ench2Power"/>

<enchant2 name="mpConsume" val="#ench2MpConsume"/>

</skill>

Rest lines are not required for this guide but you can always make skills as you want. if u want lethal will be 1/1 or 1/10 its up to you.

I hope i helped a lit bit. Moreover, with this guide u can fix weapons and armors it is almost the same lines. So good luck.

If anyone thinks this is useless remove it dont spam!!!

these are only the skills with power...

like death spike, vampiric claw etc....

to fix all skills you need to edit your core!

y i know but i meant skills which can be fixed from skills. and i fixed almost all skills from there. for example fixed dagger lethal, mage magic critical, archer stun, and so on. this kind of skills for newbies who does not know core and stuff could use this guide. Please delete if its useless :D just wanted to help with somewhat.

<table name="#power"> 1107.0 1176.0 1249.0 1325.0 1405.0 1488.0 1574.0 1664.0 1757.0 1853.0 1953.0 2057.0 2164.0 2274.0 2388.0 2505.0 2625.0 2748.0 2875.0 3004.0 3136.0 3271.0 3408.0 3548.0 3690.0 3834.0 3980.0 4127.0 4275.0 4425.0 4575.0 4726.0 4878.0 5029.0 5180.0 5330.0 5479.0 </table>

This one u mean to change power???i wanna change it because its too much...

ok here how i did it. i removed #power this  <set name="mpConsume" val="#mpConsume"/>

<set name="magicLvl" val="#magicLvl"/>

<set name="power" val="#power"/> the way i didi it is i removed #power and i read all the #s inside #power and i did average of them and decreased a lit bit of that and the number i got i put it instead of #power.  <set name="target" val="TARGET_ONE"/>

<set name="power" val="2300"/> this is the number i entered for dagger skill backstub becasue it had a lot of damage so i just made one damage 2300. if u dont want to have only one damage you can always decrease numbers in #power and it will be fixed

• 4 weeks later...