[Share] Lossbot by Naga v2 - Start Abusing now!

Morian

This is one losebot for Ladder games in Battle.net

-Takes screenshot of last game won/lost!

-Lets you input delay between 10-200 seconds

-Quits game after win saving lots of time

-Lets you input a 2 greet message that will be said to your opponent each game

-Lets you choose your own language! (English/Russian/German/French/Polish/Italian)

-Logs all the games played and says if you won or loss in a text file!

-The bot cant get stuck works 100%.

"How to use"

Warcarft 3 Resolution needs to be set to 1024*768*32

Open Warcraft III The Frozen throne and log in on Battle.net and press button "Enter Chat"

After open D3atb v2 by Naga 2pyor5k.jpg

When open bot in your sceen will appear this 4lo7p7s.jpg

After choose your language and prees button "Start Bot"

You are start the bot, Now you must don't move the mouse or don't press buttons on keyboard

Close the sceen and go for sleep   ;D

If you have questions about LoseBot just post a reply here!

Happy botting!

hello2tcjw4.gif

Dowload LoseBot

@The guide made by me and LoseBot upload by me too

• 2 months later...

well and what you win with this?

hmm with this program you can take ladder wins, Without play the game.

I mean you open the program and you can go to sleep or something else, and the bot play for you.

Βasically the bot don't play, Just do abuse. Many noobs join in the ladder games and after 1-2 minutes do leave. And you take a win... With this program i take 600+ wins and my icon on b-net is Barathrum from dota. :P

hmm with this program you can take ladder wins, Without play the game.

I mean you open the program and you can go to sleep or something else, and the bot play for you.

Βasically the bot don't play, Just do abuse. Many noobs join in the ladder games and after 1-2 minutes do leave. And you take a win... With this program i take 600+ wins and my icon on b-net is Barathrum from dota. :P

true but your level is decreased and if you go to play dota-league they dont invite you..

anyway i use it to...

fix your link is missed

And what about EuroBattle Net? It works basically like Battle Net. Just a different server. Do you think it would work there or its just customized for the battle net servers?

PS: EuroBattle.Net is using PvPGN Engine.

And what about EuroBattle Net? It works basically like Battle Net. Just a different server. Do you think it would work there or its just customized for the battle net servers?

PS: EuroBattle.Net is using PvPGN Engine.

I don't know, I think is work, try it.

BTW when i posted this share (February 25, 2009) this program works on battle.net servers.

Download it, and follow the guide. If the program works here, just report here! ;)

Yeap , it works on eurobattle.net also because it use a simiral system with Battle.net but I am not 100% sure...

http://rapidshare.com/files/85840373/Quantum_s_lossbot_v.2_--The_d3scene.com_lossbot.rar.html A bot that I found with a search on google , i dont know if it is work... Google <3

D3scene doesn't make good bots. This bots is created by him i doubt it will work. I will try it on EB.net and give feedback.

as the l2j developers here make commpiled and preconfigured server for mxc (mind it with this way)

so Naga or all these members make lossbots and other things about abuse at d3scene.com