[Video]Clockwerk ownage

lmaoooooothese are only finishing moves and (maybe)ks with rockets and the hp of the fallen is unknown how did they lose their whole hp :/ there is no fight from the start with clockwert except one when a (noob) rikimaru was turning around the tower and slandar which harassed him by 90% and a second when slandar again cleaved your opponent :P :/ ^^

Riki mega noob 

i agree with noble..

if the another team know to play you are dead know..

that isn't ownage but a game that you gave many kills...

as i said this isnt the whole replay,i just show the scenes that i kill them,before these i hit them ofc,or my team hits them,3 of them would just run when they had low hp,riki died from my rocket when he run back,sven was the only kill i got without hitting

score ended in 9-1,i used rockets as they should be(dont let anyone go to fountain with low hp..)simple as that

do better:0

edit:the riki at tower was normally my kill but slardar came to help,if u notice i use my stuns but sven comes and stun me thats why slardar came...2 ppl were running to me,1 got pwnd 1 run..

xaxaxa bro really is perfect very nice fight eh not bad... and the song is awesome Drowning Pool - Let The Bodies Hit The Floor :P