R.I.P. L2Paradise :/

blackmer

L2eXtreme it was the biggest server ever. Is the paradise from private servers. NCSOFT dont like that coz luse a lot of players from retail servers. NCSOFT look only populations and close the best servers only. I think is better to make x10 x50 x250 etc servers from closing private servers.

Guys, this game is NcSoft's job. They make money from it. Private servers actually steal their efforts and cause profit losses to NcSoft. That's why they are trying to shut private servers down...

Guys, this game is NcSoft's job. They make money from it. Private servers actually steal their efforts and cause profit losses to NcSoft. That's why they are trying to shut private servers down...

The player is the one that should be punished for modifying its client files. The server is ok as far as it does not use any L2, Lineage 2, NcSoft or PlayNc trademark as Lineage2 name, pictures or quotes. The only thing that is really copied from Ncsoft are the npc ids and html texts which, in my oppinion should be saved encripted under other texts inside html or any other files and decrypted by the core and sent to the client so. That would make any java server legal as buying a patato is. Anyway if we search deeply l2j is illegal by its name...L2j...wut? l2? NCSOFT TRADEMARK!!!!

NC can't to close all privates in next 120 years, so don't be afraid about yours smaller server :P

Yea but they can close the most popular servers that we are playing

The player is the one that should be punished for modifying its client files. The server is ok as far as it does not use any L2, Lineage 2, NcSoft or PlayNc trademark as Lineage2 name, pictures or quotes. The only thing that is really copied from Ncsoft are the npc ids and html texts which, in my oppinion should be saved encripted under other texts inside html or any other files and decrypted by the core and sent to the client so. That would make any java server legal as buying a patato is. Anyway if we search deeply l2j is illegal by its name...L2j...wut? l2? NCSOFT TRADEMARK!!!!

Even with a name different from L2, La2, Lineage 2 or whatever, it's still a client modification and violation of copyright.

There is no use closing those servers becose everytime new will come up.. like when they closed l2extreme and l2revenge..

hmm and theres no hope that those ppl who played on that server will go play retail so they just mess around for no reason

Yea but they can close the most popular servers that we are playing

I never plays on popular server, i hate a 500+ shops in giran, it's horrible..., i always plays on server which have a 600+ online, it's very nice :PPP

I think all those are fake .... they are many server With OFF file's and have 5k ppl ...

and they choose to close server with 500 and 700 ppl...?? ehh is a little bit fake ...!!!

Finally that shit idiot server goes down , made AM acu 23+ got banned for that shit cuz he thought i was using the kamael ct1 warehouse bugg.. idiots .. ( milkmor WE leader ).