R.I.P. L2Paradise :/

blackmer

L2paradise closed from ncsoft.

Here is the comment from the admin: "It is pathetic how NC decided to close some L2J servers when there are alot of servers running L2OFF, and where we don't count players by 100, but by 1000's... Whatever. We would like to thank anyone who enjoyed our server, thank you all."

RIP L2P  :'(

You can see further information by just going to www.lineage2paradise.com...

NCSoft seen how popular L2Paradise was and they decided to close them down...bastards ... a lot of people from retail leave due coruption and decide to join private servers ... yes you heard me right on retail you find coruption.

NCSoft seen how popular L2Paradise was and they decided to close them down...bastards ... a lot of people from retail leave due coruption and decide to join private servers ... yes you heard me right on retail you find coruption.

Yes you are right on retail you cant play everybody knows that and why?

before you want to buy armor or weapon you need to make huge adena donate thats the 1st one and the 2nd one well RETAIL IS OWNED BY BOTS.

NCsoft knows that they need to worry about private servers because some ppl can make better server than they have!Thats why they close private servers...i dont know which server would be the next i think L2inc has the biggest chance...but like paradise admin said there are alot of servers running L2OFF and they dont get closed thats a joke?use L2OFF files is ILLEGAL L2J is working LEGAL i dont understand that...

anyway if all l2j server beeing closed i think we can R.I.P the retail servers too...because in my opinion L2J is the best advertisment to retail servers because l2j is not complete and when somebody try it out they want to know how it works on retail how he can make good pvp on retail so they want to know everything about the game and the only place where you can do that is retail...

Heck..I don't if this is the oooold L2P..but anyways

Java may be free...but using the "Lineage 2" name..and all the things that come with it are not,that's why NCSoft could easily request that the server be closed.

Before talking bullshit about retail. First play there...

And also I don't think that private servers players should be talking about corruption :X

I  play on retail for 2 and a half year...so i know what i'm talking about...

before you want to buy armor or weapon you need to make huge adena donate

NCsoft knows that they need to worry about private servers because some ppl can make better server than they have!Thats why they close private servers..

Nah.. I doubt it ...

omfg next server inside 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

ncsoft are retards and pathetic.

those server have the 0,001% of theirs total population LOL

yes but (i dont know thats right) that only for the USA so if you host your server in europe you dont get closed because of the europen unions law.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• From my personal experiences 🙂   Few months ago I decided to create my own Essence project. Project needs website, and I do not specialize in frontend development (t.y. i can make web work, but it won't be pretty for eye). So I search and find a guy in Discord, which claims he can make me a good looking HTML website for 30 EUR, prove some screenshots from his previous work. I agree. 1 week later, I get my HTML website, make few changes to contents, update URLs and upload it to FTP. Site looks good, I am happy that this headache is no more.   Few months passes. I randomly crawl through other Essence server websites scouting for good ideas for my own project. Suddenly one of russians project website opens and.. it's the same website as one I have 😉 perfectly absolutely same layout, colours, etc etc etc. I contact my guy to ask what the hell, to get blocked 😉  So I find a weekend worth of my time. Find HTML5 boilerplate generator and ask it to include Bootstrap 5 and some other stuff. Open Bootstrap documentation, drink two energy drinks on instant and start working my backend-inspired HTML black magic... Once I found suiting firefly effect for header, result looked oikay for me: Absolutely no magic or beauty here, but: * Unique (and probably nobody cares to rip it) * Done for free in ~10 hours by non-frontend dev * Most modern browsers friendly * Completely static content, loads instantly. No PHP at all * Sidebar statuses (online, pvp, pk) are pulled from account manager REST API endpoint and is cached for 5 minutes. Account manager runs separately from website frontend and has access to server DB. Where could/will it get better? * Code in Vue instead of HTML - time concerns only, but Vue is superior compared to HTML/PHP for supporting desktop/mobile, easing development by miles. Need to learn how to use it properly. * Way to manage content from backend - in my instance I think account manager is not really meant for that. Vue can help here too - there are components for content building. * Currently default Bootstrap components are used. Would be nice to have custom and more vibrant buttons. Guess what, Vue can help here too.   tl;dr don't buy 30EUR website, it will be ripped or shit. you better make your own website. Be curious. I am backend developer, I obviously have general idea how frontend works. But imho everyone who can make L2 server by editing NPC HTMLs, also can make their own simple website. ChatGPT and other AIs are your friends. Bootstrap. jQuery documentations are your friends. And when you feel good and comfortable with HTML, if you like, you can continue learning Vue, or going backend. Now, as for the top sites. You really need to invest money to make new project work. I mean really, really much money. For this concept to work, top website itself must get visited. But if you can sort that your top site would be popular amongst players, then it's a really very simple concept, as far as current 2004-ish sites goes. I think simple, working concept of this, maybe without proper frontend, but with implemented backend logics (add/edit/disable server, sort by votes count (top list), vote for server with verification, callback to server endpoint - all of that can be done using Symfony in mostly 5 days, with lots of breaks for coffee and a smoke 😉. Experienced mid frontend dev would make a Vue/React frontend for it in another 5 days. it's really really simple concept 🙂  
    • Need cheap aged discord accounts ? :  https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt DISCORD USERNAME : utchiha_market TELEGRAM : https://t.me/utchiha_market Discover new products in our exclusive server today : https://discord.gg/hoodservices
  • Topics