[infos]SpellSinger,SpellHowler,Sorceror

Cha0ti¢

SpellHowler:

Spellhowler (SH) are offensive spellcasters (nukers) of the Dark Elves. They wear Robes and can use any weapon, even if they usually prefer those with high M.Atk.

This class specializes in wind and dark magic.

Contents

Key Skills

* Hurricane: Fast reuse and lot of damage.

Developement

This section is a stub. Help us expand it, and you get a cookie.

Equipment

In general, anything that gives the SH casting speed is usually a good idea. Casting speed means your chance of getting interrupted is much lower, and it’s a huge advantage in PvP. For tattoos, the common setup for a spellhowler is +4CON-5STR, +4WIT-4MEN, +4INT-4MEN. However, if you wish to add even more the already slow casting howler, you can swap the +4CON-5STR for a +1WIT-1MEN.

* C-Grade: Demon Set (or Karmian Set) with Homunkulus' Sword SA Acumen.

* B-Grade: Avadon Set with Sword of Valhalla SA Acumen.

* A-Grade: Dark Crystal Set with Sword of Miracles SA Acumen.

* S-Grade: Dark Crystal Set (or Major Arcana Set) with Arcana Mace SA Acumen.

Magic

* Hurricane: Good damage and recast time.

* Death Spike: Good damage and recast time, low MP needed, but you must have cursed bones.

* Vampiric Claw: Good damage, but lots of MP needed. Only use when low on HP.

* Body To Mind: Fantastic skill for gaining mana. A good strategy is to BtM until you have low HP, then use 'Heal' on yourself until you're full. Repeat until you have lots of MP.

* Shadow Flare: Overhit skill. Good to use when enemy is weak. Try not to use too much in case you don't have any SP when it comes to getting new skills.

* Curse Death Link: Not as effective anymore with mobs UD'ing. Otherwise, the less HP you have, the more damage you do.

Adventuring

Nukers are loners, and the Spellhowler is even more so than elvish Spellsingers and human Sorcerers, because the latter at least have mass sleep spells.

Especially spellsingers can be found to almost go into melee with their spells quite often, because their fastest spells are almost uninterruptible. Spellhowlers however are slow casters, the best strategy for them is to run away until they have some distance, cast their spell, then continue running away. The Slow spell is a very important tool for the spellhowler, as are speed potions.

During soloplay, the spellhowler usually battles to use up his Manapool as slowly as possible. This can be done by casting the Body to Mind spell multiple times between the wind attacks, then combining them with the Vampiric Claw and Corpse Life Drain attack.

Dark magic is very strong, but some mobs are very resistant, and wind attacks tend to be cheaper, at least in the beginning. There is a nice combination of using Body To Mind spell that keeps Spellhowler's health at minimum and powerful Curce Death Link spell which deals great damage when caster is near death. Also, there are no dark mass attacks until top levels are reached.

SpellSinger:

Spellsinger is a damage dealing mage class (so-called nuker). They get a unspecific weapon skill and a skill to use robes. The spellsinger has the ability to inflict massive damage at targets from the distances.

Contents

* 1 Key Skills

* 2 Equipment

* 3 Playstyle

* 4 Class Comparison

Key Skills

* Hydro Blast: Quick reuse time, a lot of damage, good casting speed

* Surrender to Water: A rebuff that almost doubles damage with water spells

* Frost Bolt: Slows the enemy causing some damage

* Aura Flare: Extreme casting speed, good damage, melee range though.

Equipment

Spellsingers wear robes. Being the fastest of the three nukers class, but having the weakest m.atk, spellsingers prefer equipment which strengthens their spells.

On no-grade, all mystics except orcs will try to get the devotion set which speeds up spellcasting. On d-grade, sorcerers love to have the knowledge set for additional damage, but the gloves of that set are droponly and therefore hard to get. On c-grade the demon robe set is the favorite for very impressing damage improvements, even if the hp penalty of that set is a considerable drawback for elves (one could try to get a dye for getting more Con at cost for Str). On b-grade Doom and Zubei are good choices. On a-grade no set really has been made for the spellsinger, but anything but Tallum is probably considerable.

Naturally, nukers prefer mage weapons with high matk and magic effects like Empower, Mana Up, UpDown, Acumen etc. For no-grade, the Voodoo Doll and the Crucifix of Blessing are best (and both can be combined with a shield). On d-grade, the Staff of Life would be optimal (but very hard to get) as it is again one-handed; otherwise the Ghost Staff and the Atuba Mace/Hammer all offer the same m.atk. On c-grade, the Homunkulus Sword would be the best onehanded weapon, which also can have two very good SA's, too (Acumen and UpDown). Otherwise, the Ghoul/Demon/Deadmans staff offer more matk, but their SA's are not that great (Ghoul Staff can have Mana Up, however).

On b-grade the Hell Knife (Magic Regeneration, Magic Mental Shield, Magic Weakness) and the Sword of Valhalla (Acumen, Magic Weakness, Magic Regeneration) are options for people who prefer to play with a shield. Otherwise there is of course the Staff of Evil Spirits (only crappy magic SAs). On a-grade, the favorite weapon of all mystics (except orcs) is definitely the Sword of Miracles with SA Acumen. Alternatively nukers can use the Branch of The World Tree with either Acumen, Empower or UpDown; spellsingers will probably prefer to get Empower.

Sacrificing Str for more Con is an absolutely natural choice for spellsingers, they have no use for Str. They will often also want to sacrifice either Men or Wis for more Int to get more matk.

Playstyle

Nukers tend to be loners. However, spellsingers still can get a party once in a while, because their mass sleep effects are welcomed for tight situations. Inside a party, nukers have to step careful. If they are the first ones who attack mobs, they will have to use the same techniques as in solo play (hit and run) while the rest of the party runs after them. Therefore it is best to wait for the party to attack first, so the focus of the mob is already focussed on someone else when the nuker uses his high damage spells.

On their own, nukers typically use hit and run techniques - they attack a mob with their highest range spell, run until it has recharged, then attack again. With this technique, nukers can kill even red mobs. Spellsingers are best at this technique, as they are both the fastest runners and the fastest spellcasters.

All nukers make good two people parties with Shillien Elders who can empower them and give them Mana, a feature which becomes very important on high levels with the Seal of Element spells which suck endless Mana away. Elven Elders work also - they can't empower, but can give Mana.

Class Comparison

Elves are the fastest spellcasters, but have worse matk than Humans and especially Darkelves.

Spellsingers are definitely an elven class which can at least keep up with their human and elven counterparts (Sorcerer and Spellhowler). In fact, they are easiest to play, as they are the fastest runners and fastest spellcasters; hardly do they ever get interrupted or even get hit at all. If you love elves, but want a strong class, spellsinger is definitely a good choice.

Sorceror:

Sorcerer (female: Sorceress) is a damage dealing mage class (so-called nuker). They get an unspecific weapon skill and a skill to use robes. The sorcerer has the ability to inflict massive damage at targets from the distances.

Contents

* 1 Key Skills

* 2 Equipment

* 3 Playstyle

* 4 Class Comparison

Key Skills

To be added

Equipment

Sorcerers wear robes. Being the most balanced of the three nukers class, they are relatively free to choose if they prefer robes which offer more spellcasting speed, or robes which offer higher m.atk; most players prefer the later.

On no-grade, all mystics except orcs will try to get the devotion set which speeds up spellcasting. On d-grade, sorcerers love to have the knowledge set for additional damage, but the gloves of that set are droponly and therefore hard to get. On c-grade the demon robe set is the favorite for very impressing damage improvements, the hp penalty of that set is no problem for sorcerers. That set is so good that temptation is high to keep it until a-grade, while both Zubei and Avadon robes are not bad to have for more mp and better p.def. Preferences on a-grade is for the Dark Cristal set robe.

Naturally, sorcerers prefer mage weapons with high matk and magic effects like Empower, Mana Up, UpDown, Acumen etc. For no-grade, the Voodoo Doll and the Crucifix of Blessing are best (and both can be combined with a shield). On d-grade, the Staff of Life would be optimal (but very hard to get) as it is again one-handed; otherwise the Ghost Staff and the Atuba Mace/Hammer all offer the same m.atk. On c-grade, the Homunkulus Sword would be the best onehanded weapon, which also can have two very good SA's, too (Acumen and UpDown). Otherwise, the Ghoul/Demon/Deadmans staff offer more matk, but their SA's are not that great (Ghoul Staff can have Mana Up, however).

On b-grade, there is a special weapon, the Hell Knife, a dagger. Has the highest matk of all daggers and can be combined with a shield; unfortunately it doesn't have magic SAs, which is a shame, because it would be the most stylish weapon for a necromancer. There is also the Sword of Valhalla, which is very beautiful, but cannot have any SAs at all. The b-grade staffs have only crappy magic SA's, too.

On a-grade, the favorite weapon of all mystics (except orcs) is definitely the Sword of Miracles with SA Acumen. Alternatively the sorcerer can use the Branch of The World Tree with either Acumen, Empower or UpDown. Also is good Elemental Sword vith SA Empower.

Nukers will naturally want to sacrifice Men for Wis or Int - or both. Also, giving Str for Con or Dex or both is done very easily, as Nukers naturally have no use for Str at all.

[edit] Playstyle

Nukers tend to be loners. However, sorcerers still can get a party once in a while, because their mass sleep effects are welcomed for tight situations. Inside a party, sorcerers have to step careful. If they are the first ones who attack mobs, they will have to use the same techniques as in solo play (hit and run) while the rest of the party runs uselessly after them. Therefore it is best to wait for the party to attack first, so the focus of the mob is already focussed on someone else when the nuker uses his high damage spells.

On their own, nukers typically use hit and run techniques - they attack a mob with their highest range spell, run until it has recharged, then attack again. With this technique, nukers can kill even red mobs.

However, all nukers make good two people parties with Shillien Elders who can empower them and give them Mana, a feature which becomes very important on high levels with the Seal of Element spells which suck endless Mana away. Elven Elders work also - they can't empower, but can give Mana.

[edit] Class Comparison

Unlike Necromancers, Sorcerers are mainly focused on elemental spells instead of the use of black magic.

Unlike spellsingers, a class which uses no black magic at all, Sorcerers have the ability to use slow, one of the black magic necromancer have.

-MariniS

P.S.:Credits To Strategy Wiki

No it isn't believe me.....why all u think that i have to copy smth and can't do this on my own????do u want me to make another topic with infos???

Well I would want to >.< And yes I think you coppied that from old topic. Shame man, shame...

lol thats why moderator exist ( they have to say what its double post or not)..if u like it just say thx

btw good job marinish...and if its double u will be punished xD LOL

WoW,man u kiddin' me guyz????I didn't copied anything from another post!!

Source : http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Lineage_II/Classes/Spellhowler

Change the credits. You didn't make that guide m8. ;/

Key skills for Sorc is

Prominance

Surrender to Fire

Aura Flare

[Decoy when in pvp the enemy keeps distance]

And Fire Vortex...

Fire the one of the 3 earth sings and one of the strongest as well, Sorceress as well as the SpellSinger has a good casting speed but low m atk. although when fire and water are againts each other, the duel is quite fearsome [ tho i never loose when im on sorc]

I can make a perfect guide for sorc but i don't have the time for it :).

PS: -1 For lying :).

OmG,i didn't said that i made i the guide but that i didn't copy that from here....btw if u are that bad with me then i'll make my own and share it with u!!Stay tuned

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48042.msg337983#msg337983...It's greek but i will translate it when i have some free time.....

I start changing my opinion about u :P

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48042.msg337983#msg337983...It's greek but i will translate it when i have some free time.....

I start changing my opinion about u :P

That looks better then this topic. :D Anyway it's for kamael++? I don't understand what is writed here but I see in screens....

This was for sph but in greek language...i translated it at ENGLISH and it's ready...

Here it is:http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=48068.msg338045#msg338045