Help me with preconfigured pack

paparas21

Question

Because you dont say clearly whats your problem,as i can understand you cant see your armor wings etc in your inventory.

So firstly check the db if the items you use exist....i mean to be executed ...

Maybe the problem will be in your itemname-e in your system folder but i dont think so because you cant see anyting .......

So check your db about these items.

I think you need gracia part 2 patched system,i had this problem too and i couldn't see the items because i had gracia part 1 system.Maybe will help you.

what you mean copy/paste the script to the custom? I try to use the preconfigured pack of strike and i install the database succesfuly i execute the sql and i put the patch(system,systextures,animations) in the client i take this 3 rapidshare files and i do everythink succesfuly i don't know why i can see the armors and weapons. The same think it happens when i try to put weapons in my db and i will brake my pc.

ok ok relax :) dont brake it we want it alive ;D....as you run the preconfigured pack of strike (i dont remember if it has diskw: start.bat and stop.bat) if it has,is no need to  install db.Just press start,then change the configs loginserver and gameserver and then open loginserver.bat and gameserver.bat .

*vasika as milame ellinika einai se greek  section :)

Exete katalavi olli oti eimaste se Greek section??

File m ... kane uptade to client sou se gracia pt 2 i an to precinfigured einai Gracia pt1 prp na vreis to analogo client!

Loipon eixa to idio problima kai se mena ftaiei to system kai pistepse me to eixa kanei apeires fores upadate kai den diorthonete..... Kane ena search exei mpolika system edw alliws an den sou kanei kapoio tha soy steilw to diko mou alla tha prepei na to modareis me ta dika sou item.... L2J exeis swsta?

cobra to preconfigured einai gracia pt1 kai exo to client pt1 ala tipota.

Exeis pexei me to  preconfigured tou strike?Mipos xereis ti na kano?

Dystixos den to exw dokimasei gia na s po ... kalitera katevase to Gracia PT2 Tou Strike ....!!

Click Edw!