[Idea]Clans

Deanok

Last week on DN I was just walking to Glocery store from Giran GK. And I seen a CL/HERO on a wyvern. So I thought - Oh God! I really wan't to be a CL with a castle - then I ask myself, how does he did that? Whats the difference between me and him? He was starting as a normal player like me. If he can do it I can do it too! Even if it would take a lots of time, I don't really care about it. I got a huge amount of time in L2. I ask him how does he make such a good clan! (He was in top5 Clans) And guess what? He did'nt answered, He was fly away on his wyvern. I should think about that. If I did have the best clan and the castle and the hero status, I would not say to anyone how I did it. Otherwise everyone will do the same and everyone would be hero, would have a good clans. That will mess up the game, everywhere would be PvP because he said how to be stronger then other people and I would too say that to others. He was only 14, he did'nt thought of that. He just did'nt want to share the sercret. On every server some people have to be the best, some people the worst. But why? Why?  Because someone said so?

And then after like 2/3 minutes he send to me PM with that message:"You can do anything if you set your mind to."

So I said to myself - From now on I will check in internet and write everything about how to make a good clan - because I did'nt want to forgot it. I share my thoughts to you because about 98% of you would never think of that, I did'nt say you are stupid or anything but as I said; you woud'nt thought of that. And if still you don't know whats the point of that story, just forgot it. I hope that at least moderators and gold/life members will know what I mean by that.

yeah your theory is very interesting althought I believe smt else. In my opinion, it is the patience that one must have to succeed in the l2 world and generally in the life.

Well,leas u see I sometimes realise that i've been playing l2 a lot of years and this bad for my notes:((((.

Sometimes i feel sick of it......Sometimes i say to myself "Mitso,wake up and get a life....not a half life!!"

It's evident that in the world of Line][Age u may meet very good people but u'll never be sure of their personaliy!!

Have u ever heard what happened to the guy who had a date with a player from WOW??

Well,marinis u are right. I dont know what happened to him but I can just imagine. I do not either trust people and I dont want to give personal info. But there are examples that friends from one server(my server)made an appointment and they had a wonrdeful company.

I triple post becase I thinked that people really needed to know that.

Narnia u triple posted...!!Edit ur posts....!!Sometimes it's awesome what's hidding behind the character of 14 years old guy!!Unbelieavable sometimes....

I am 13and1/2 xD

I am trying to think as logically as I could. That feeling that I know more then like 99% of my age's people its just awesome.

@Ontopic: lets try to think about something else:

I guess everyone know "Bill Gates" he made Microsoft and now he is the one of the 5 richest people in the world. But how does he did that? He didn't started to think about that when he was about 13, I can bet that he started to think about making a System about when he was 17/18. If I or You would start to make a new System or even making MP5(not the weapon) or even want to be one of the developers in the L2 Team.

The life is about choosing ways. Sometimes good ways sometimes wrong. You can't change it, thats the way the life works. The only think you can do is about thinking before you do something. I seen a lots of people choosing wrong ways... I think I choosed a right way of Life.

Offtopic@

Do you believe in Reincarnation? I believe in WholeWorld* (about 0.01 population know about this), so I don't need to be scared of the death.

WholeWorld* - This is a very specific aspect about whats happens after death. If you believe that you go to Heaven you go there, if you believe you gonna be reborned, you will be reborned. If you believe that you gonna come back to 'this' world as a ghost you will. This is hard to understund but at least I am filling really, really safe knowing that.

LoL Hack and exploit is the way to succes , You've seen South park episode , where cartmenze explains the way off the succesful white man? How do i reaachz theese kidz..

Last week on DN I was just walking to Glocery store from Giran GK. And I seen a CL/HERO on a wyvern. So I thought - Oh God! I really wan't to be a CL with a castle - then I ask myself, how does he did that? Whats the difference between me and him? He was starting as a normal player like me. If he can do it I can do it too! Even if it would take a lots of time, I don't really care about it. I got a huge amount of time in L2. I ask him how does he make such a good clan! (He was in top5 Clans) And guess what? He did'nt answered, He was fly away on his wyvern. I should think about that. If I did have the best clan and the castle and the hero status, I would not say to anyone how I did it. Otherwise everyone will do the same and everyone would be hero, would have a good clans. That will mess up the game, everywhere would be PvP because he said how to be stronger then other people and I would too say that to others. He was only 14, he did'nt thought of that. He just did'nt want to share the sercret. On every server some people have to be the best, some people the worst. But why? Why? Because someone said so?

And then after like 2/3 minutes he send to me PM with that message:"You can do anything if you set your mind to."

So I said to myself - From now on I will check in internet and write everything about how to make a good clan - because I did'nt want to forgot it. I share my thoughts to you because about 98% of you would never think of that, I did'nt say you are stupid or anything but as I said; you woud'nt thought of that. And if still you don't know whats the point of that story, just forgot it. I hope that at least moderators and gold/life members will know what I mean by that.

And I really want people to read that because I think this is important in our lifes. so I will keep this topic at the top.

And I really want people to read that because I think this is important in our lifes. so I will keep this topic at the top.

Triple posted Read Rules before post something plz

1st Warning

I did read the relues. It is a SPAM topic ... I could even post 20 times and nothing happens. why? Because I dont gain post. Anyway I don't care about karma, its only a number which means nothing to me. Give me -4 straight away if you want to.(kid?)