[ Where You Go? ] What Server u are playng?

mweinz

well i make this topic for know about players,im bored this time im not playng lineage beacuse i dont find one good server to play i mind good with custom items but no much,here go

like a say im retired from the L2 for the moment sometime i log on in L2Elite for make pvp with friends or idk but that server going die xD

and u in what server u are playng? and tell us about the server

I guess there are no good High rate/Mid rate servers left, and I'm not feeling like playing on low rate, because I have no time. Last server I was playing was Eternal Sin, where I played for 2 years. Now this server is fucked up, so I have nowhere to play. I don't count Kamael servers, Hellbound servers and Gracia servers, because I just don't like the Chaotic Throne series and it changes absolutely the way to play Lineage 2. I would love to find some Mid rate server, around 45x, Chronicle 4 or Interlude, but I doubt there is something like that.

I guess there are no good High rate/Mid rate servers left, and I'm not feeling like playing on low rate, because I have no time. Last server I was playing was Eternal Sin, where I played for 2 years. Now this server is -beep-ed up, so I have nowhere to play. I don't count Kamael servers, Hellbound servers and Gracia servers, because I just don't like the Chaotic Throne series and it changes absolutely the way to play Lineage 2. I would love to find some Mid rate server, around 45x, Chronicle 4 or Interlude, but I doubt there is something like that.

i wanna find one server too,like u say ,the true is that server xist but %90 donators and corruption,that is one big problem

Well try MXC > Lineage 2 Private servers ^^ gl finding one...

Agree with Lain... No time for low rates and highrates are most unbalanced,bugs,corruption,lags and many other...

Go cheat on L2 Core ;)

I play L2 Madness, but the problem is there is donations and 60-150 players a day. Maybe you guys would like to join?

haha i play too that server but for me is one copy paste from Elite well the dude ho make that,time ago played elite xD but aniway is not bad server but with the donation the goods ideas lost :S