Help me with escape from jail!...

My char was teleported by GM to Bandit Stronghold for 6 month, because I use bot for crafting...:) (Very stupid GMs...) This is some tipe of ban. Is it possible to escape from this "pleasant" place? Can somebody give me some solutions???...I play on private L2 C3 server. If it`s necessary, I can give server`s adress...I was trying to search some stuffs, but found nothing... :(

My char was teleported by GM to Bandit Stronghold for 6 month' date=' because I use bot for crafting...:) (Very stupid GMs...) This is some tipe of ban. Is it possible to escape from this "pleasant" place? Can somebody give me some solutions???...I play on private L2 C3 server. If it`s necessary, I can give server`s adress...I was trying to search some stuffs, but found nothing... :([/quote']

BloodyFess i gave you the solution at gamehaqs. http://gamehaqs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9737

Try to logout while you run at the door.

yeah i was gonna suggest the same run at the door and restart it also works on castles ^^

Yes this works for a lot of situations ! There is also on a few private server a skill to unstuck (not the command /unstuck but a skill). Try to look in your skill lists.

You can also try a to "scam" a gm by telling him that you're stuck somewhere and asking him to teleport to him (it's an option in the gm options).