how unban char?

Hi im playing in 12x server and catch me botting , then ban char , but only char  , acc works good and character is make but u can select it but not answer when click start , then i open l2phx and see in packets in stats  , 1 different than another char in same account , put something like idaccount-1 or 0 then im thinking change it with l2phx but i havent a high level hacking and botting and don't get answer , if somebody can help me :D , thanks in advance!.Maxcheaters > all :)

unban? i think u cant do this with L2Phx because that program onli send packets and the ban is saved on the database or idk on the files from the server so u cant do this,u can prevent u have many guides and tools onli search u will find,but now i think u dont have many luck xP

mmm... fuck... and with l2phx its posible make adena? , i tried with code of dinasty bow in shop and put message that i do illegal action and gm will be informed and kick me of server , but dont ban this char (?) , can some one help me to do any good thing with l2phx?xD :D