Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

lol, got like hundred pms asking me to tell the method... now to answer them all here: I WONT TELL U, locked for 500 means locked for 500.

Im really starting to think about increasing it to 1k.

btw thanks guys for the additional tools, makes this method much simplier :)

topic RE-cleaned!

next one who will post without having the acquired posts / access / rights or spams will be smited with -1 karma!

the same is for those who ask the content to be given by pm! whoever give the content will be instantly banned :)

I tried this on 3 different servers, result =

Example with your DB and SB

When i try to +++ the SB, it doesnt get the enchant, its always the +0 weapon (DB).

does i do something wrong ? :s

yep

lol, got like hundred pms asking me to tell the method... now to answer them all here: I WONT TELL U, locked for 500 means locked for 500.

Im really starting to think about increasing it to 1k.

btw thanks guys for the additional tools, makes this method much simplier :)

I sent you a PM. I can read your post cuz I donate. I asked if you could put your method in better english.

I found one easily way , In my serverthe bug is fixed but I think it will be work ..

Open l2phx go to snifer andhave only client packets

Open scroll sand do the trick  after take the 3 new packets i think the one will be unknown packet click sent (????) and the trick will working in me it said angel salyer was enchanted but it wasnt ... and the icarus hall was enchanted by 1 ;)

edit...I cannot hide this to 500 so wont post the fix anymore xD

good for you :)

I sent you a PM. I can read your post cuz I donate. I asked if you could put your method in better english.

um.. like spelling every word? i dont get ya lol