Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

lemme know what mouse recording app u are using.. all the apps i have tried dont work/crash my lineage client :/

This is the hidden content, please

btw lol

Its great work, but doesnt work for me in Ct 2.2

i know and don t work CT 2.2 !

why you say it dont work if you dont even can read the topic?

Ive explained the method many times, im not recording any video, cus if I share it - it will be on youtube in 2 minutes.

Ppl with 5 posts whining 500 is too much - lol. If i changed it to 200 it woludnt stop your spamming anyway.

And its not like i dont want for everyone to know this method - I just dont want for everyone to know it too soon - Id like to enjoy my enchant for a little while; everyone will know how to do it soon anyway.

Be patient.

Well dude...500 Post's is a bit too much,considering that some ppl with only 5 post saw your post before you locked it...

:'(

yeah they saw it even before I wrote it lol

besides lowering it even to 200 wont make u see it

increase it to 1k ffs IT WORKS THE ONLY ENCHANT 100% SAFE THAT EXISTS,increase pls at 1k

i would but im not a bastard ;) im only half-bastard lmao

GUYS dont waste ur time getting 500 posts. Its bullsh!t it doesnt work, ive tried on liek 3 servers already both G2 and ive had the perfect timing, yet it breaks. This shud be unstickied, it doesnt work. Or if sln wants to talk to me in private about it, this shudnt even work. Dont waste ur time.....

first of all u cant see it

second i tried at 3 of TOP 10 hopzone servers and it worked 3/3 SO stfu and learn to really check something

this is the enchant hack that really works

it needs good reflexes though,made one +20 already at *****.eu,it really works..

man can you post a short video pls of your bug :P ? i made +16 dark crystal robe but i think was luck , because i broke many dark crystal robes.. if you post a video will be very helpful! Btw nice work dude:P

first of all u cant see it

second i tried at 3 of TOP 10 hopzone servers and it worked 3/3 SO stfu and learn to really check something

this is the enchant hack that really works

it needs good reflexes though,made one +20 already at *****.eu,it really works..

Hmm, actually yes i can see it, nd so y dont u explain to me how u do it if u say it works 100%, nd ill even tell u how to do it so u know that ive seen this post before.