Safe enchant - Gracia2 / L2J.

sln

this really works but u need to be precise as hell with this.if u put too late u can burn weapon if u put too soon u dont ench right weapon

P.S. dont flame about low posts, a friend told me this

I have an usefull idea.If you already have a max ++ weapon use it instead droping the second weapon.If u drop it faster than you must, nothing will happen.You will not lose your scroll you will not enchant the second weapon. :) hope it's usefull :P

Can you tell me in pm how do i use this bug?

ok and here is 2 progs that can make it SO EASY that u will NEVER FAIL.

This is the hidden content, please

its not anything special the idea is that counts :D the progs are easy to found

GF :D

ok and here is 2 progs that can make it SO EASY that u will NEVER FAIL.

its not anything special the idea is that counts :D the progs are easy to found

GF :D

Thank You Man I love You !!! I got max stuff!!!!!!!!

Reading the whole topic i understood more or less what u discovery... I already know this "method" and is not so easy to use so 500 posts are too many imho

Well, You are right in just one thing, its not so easy. But its better like this IMHO.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• New locations pool! Try it and make your effency greater with Asocks.com!
    • Greetings, Adventurers! 🎉 Announcement: L2 Noxis OBT Server Launch! 🎉 Adventurers of Aden, the moment you’ve been waiting for is here! We are thrilled to announce the official launch of the L2 Noxis Open Beta Test (OBT) Server! Gear up and get ready to embark on an epic journey in the world of Lineage 2 with a plethora of new and exciting features: 🔥 Features of L2 Noxis: Path of Rogue server: Modern Auto-Hunting System: Enjoy a seamless and modern auto-hunting experience, just like in the Essence chronicle. Free To Play Structure: Earn Einhasad's Golden Coins and Tarot cards through various in-game activities, making your adventure rewarding and enjoyable. Long-Term Project: Join us in a long-term commitment to provide a stable, exciting, and evolving gaming environment. Robust Anti-Cheat System: Play with confidence knowing that we have implemented a top-notch anti-cheat system to ensure a fair and balanced gaming experience. Newest Chronicle - Lineage 2: Path of Rogue: Experience the latest chronicle with new content, challenges, and adventures. New Classes: Unleash the power of the Death Knight and the mystical abilities of the Shinemaker. Discover new skills, abilities, and strategies with these exciting classes. Enhanced Rates: Enjoy 2x experience points and 2x adena drop rate, making your progression faster and more rewarding. Join us on this incredible journey and be among the first to experience the wonders of the L2 Noxis server. Gather your friends, form alliances, and conquer the lands of Aden!   📅 Launch Date: [July 10, 2024]   Stay tuned for more updates and get ready to explore, battle, and thrive in the world of L2 Noxis! For more information and instructions how to join the OBT, visit our official website: L2Noxis.com See you in Aden, warriors! 🌟     L2 Noxis Team  
  • Topics