interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

Well, people you're true about lag. I can't say the opposite because I feel this shit everytime I am logging in. We're testing many things at our configs and I believe that we'll fix lag very soon.

About auto events, we're trying to configure them but you know, it's not easy, since there are bugs on them. We had auto events 3-4 months ago, but there were too many bugs and it was just a mess.

Well, people you're true about lag. I can't say the opposite because I feel this shit everytime I am logging in. We're testing many things at our configs and I believe that we'll fix lag very soon.

About auto events, we're trying to configure them but you know, it's not easy, since there are bugs on them. We had auto events 3-4 months ago, but there were too many bugs and it was just a mess.

What about a Autorr?

Frank xD I suggest u to make auto events with full of bugs ... all of them crying for it ... well make it for some days and after that they will cry events bug and other sh1ts :P

Hi guys.

Becouse I am tired to searching for the best server, i think that I will spend my almost 0 freetime here.

I saw from the previous post that there are some problems with Lag etc. The only sollution to this is to add a AutoRestarter.

Also, I see that in the server there are OP class specialy archers, and daggers. I belive that you must make a bit the ballance.

Here some of my suggetion:

Decrease the Atk.Speed of Blow type skills

Increase a bit the reuse delay of Blow type skill

Decrease a bit too the crit power of archers

Increase also the succes rate of Bluff,Trick,Switch (What is a dagger without them?)

Make Gladiators skills stronger, so he will have a chance at PVPs too

Increase some of the stats to all tanks, also increase the succes rate of skill.(Hexs,Stuns etc..)

And increase succes rate of the skills of mages(like slow etc..)

And why you have Boss Jewels at shop? An other thing that it ruins again the ballance. My opinion is that it should be from special RBs, + that this will make that ppl more competitive +they will spend some time at RBs and team work.

I don't tell ya to apply all of them, just tell you some usefull things

autorestart will be problem for server cause olympiad games will not work correct

with autorestart e.g. the olympiad ends at 12:00 and auto restart will be done on 02:00 it's not random lol

UnEffect All player is balance ;)

i am wondering if you know l2 dude , you mean all classes ? lol

i have played all classes mage fighter everything.

the  only  class that is not worth are the dwarfs..

i play almost one year at deathwisper  and i know almost everything about this

niah tell me now that you see bd's , sws , es , summoners  at pvp spots and make me laugh lol ...

OMG ! Are you lieing your self ?

ALL the server is Achers,Daggers,Necros and maybe tyrant cuz of this "Cit stun", and critical hits, hit more damage that huricane assault!

I wonder how you guys can play  in such unballanced archer-dagger shit servers ?

we play on such a server because we know that admins have done all correct....

if u believe that something is wrong u can simply quit playing..

and u cant judge someones work if u dont know anything about the subject balance class and pvp  :-X :-X

we play on such a server because we know that admins have done all correct....

and u cant judge someones work if u dont know anything about the subject balance class and pvp  :-X :-X

Yeah I don't know..

But the problem is that I have played in PVP 5000x servers and ballance was 100% with perfect game play.

How they make it then ?  :(

i will not speak for other server   :-X

Yeah me too, but you said that i can't say nothing about ballance if I don't know. And i answer you that other servers have achived to make a great ballance, how these Admins do it then ? So don't tell me that ballance is fine cuz others have made it better.

I am gonne rolf. I just mention that the ballance suck.

GL