interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

err I have a question, I just sold about 89K S crystals for ~1KKK but I didnt get anything...is there a known bug regarding this?

LoL kiddo! U can sell only max 80.000 crystals S = 1kkk if u sell more Even 80001 u wont get adena lol xD

U can sell only for 1kkk not more ...

Good Server but not for me today i think about it and farm is slow and boring ...

Also i have broken AM+24+A xD

Well Good Luck Frank with ur server.

the same here.. i farm 9k gold coin   8k blue coin.. but is to frryky this farm.. and i broke am+26 ..X( and i leave.. is to hard to farm... what Mean PvP... all the time pvp.. not farming .if i wanna farm i will fo in DEX.. or Official Server...:-s

EDIT : i dont see anny EVENT... inthis SERVER>.. we NEED  CTV /TVT or some Event's To win some Coin.. not onlly farming.. cuz onlly Some Robot's Farm and All w8ing to donation ON..!

the same here.. i farm 9k gold coin   8k blue coin.. but is to frryky this farm.. and i broke am+26 ..X( and i leave.. is to hard to farm... what Mean PvP... all the time pvp.. not farming .if i wanna farm i will fo in DEX.. or Official Server...:-s

EDIT : i dont see anny EVENT... inthis SERVER>.. we NEED  CTV /TVT or some Event's To win some Coin.. not onlly farming.. cuz onlly Some Robot's Farm and All w8ing to donation ON..!

About auto events, dunno, but i was waiting some days to make events on my own.

About auto events, dunno, but i was waiting some days to make events on my own.

yea do it because (i think) ppl getting bored when all time farmiiiiiiing xD And even if u farm more its look like nothing for set ... =) xD

And also mine am+24 ... =(( xD

And 1 guy maked +30 in 1st day that smth wrong but thats not my problem:)

Good Luck with Srv Griso, Frank. :)

And 1 guy maked +30 in 1st day that smth wrong but thats not my problem:)

Nope, its not wrong, i checked his inventory, he had more S crystals than you can imagine xP

Its all about persistence! :)

So..

As i show server is going good..

But ofc we need some EVENTs..CTF/tvt..

W/o them its soo freaking bored to farm...

Btw,

Do something with this guards,to dont take the agro on Provoke..

its so silly to call the guards with us xD

I quitted server..... too bugged ( enchant rate )

1st. I enchanted 30 Arcana Maces... all boomed at 8/9/10... NOONE PASSED BY 10 !!

2nd. I won a event.. find the GM ... I won 1 gold dragon... Traded it for AM+20... Went +++ on the AM.. boom at +21

So.. my opinion that the RATE SUX.... It`s like RETAIL RATE LOL...No.. It`s worse than retail.. So who wants my account & pass & items... give me a message.

Hm, about enchant rate? I don't think so...It's good. It's 75% guys, if you think that it's hard then go play L2Pulse (x10000)...

About events, yes that's true. We're creating some new things, don't worry about that ^^

stop complaining about enchant rate. ench rate is kinda easy, the hardest thing is to farm..u need a week farm for an armor :S

enchant rate is easy i've got +30 since second day :P

but do something for mages they have very low p .def