interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

leave the server like it is. all is good just add some tvt, ctf events with nice rewards. i played (after wipe) less then 1h and i tested most of the things that i personally try and see by myself if its worth to play on a server and ye i liked them. enchant isnt hard but it isnt even easy, farming is hard and i can say that i like that coz if u want some good gear u go farm it and then when u have it ur so happy and proud that u done it. well thats just my view of the server. See ya on in a few days. cant play lineage2 atm but be sure that i will play the new DW!  :P

listen server is nice but why u have this on site?

# Many Custom Events with Special Prizes Daily 

this is the only that it is not working you are fixing bugs u are doing just fine but you need to add some  tvt or whatever event that comes to your mind ;)

ps: i am playing since wipe i got clan lvl 6 7 clan skills darkcrystal armor 13/13/14/13 , db +17,tatoo of pledge + 13,am + 19 and i like this server ty

Grisom,U are online here..u cant do anything to un-stuck the srvr?t-t

PS:I got Tallum set +13,ic set+15,draconic seT+13,Death bow +16,jewels set+13,absolute +15,db+20, And i like this srvr...

PS:I got Tallum set +13,ic set+15,draconic seT+13,Death bow +16,jewels set+13,absolute +15,db+20, And i like this srvr...

No comments.

i think server is boring admins thik coz they fix all buggs server is top , its not . ITs boring no auto events no active gm no nothing just laggs ,same shit as before wipe but now w/o donators . try to do something maybe ?

ITs boring no auto events no active gm no nothing

I've done 3 events already (1 every day) so please dont write if you dont know ;)

just laggs

Buy a better pc! Server had 350 ppl yesterday and i had no lag at all ^^

same shit as before wipe but now w/o donators .

1st warn, flame again and you will be punished.

making 1 hide and seek every  day ?i mean auto tvts ctf like it was 9 months ago ,it does lagg im on server 8 hours per day or more when server had 500+ it didnt lagg as it does (but then maybe im wrong again ;p) .

(p.s i didnt mean to flame sorry u took it that way)