hellbound [Hellbound L2J] L2Kings

drogata

• 7 months later...

We are coming back soon

Hello evryone we will back soon with new name L2Relax .

We will announce for our project in new topic.

We have more work on project.

What new we have now ?

Interlude Server Pack

3 version of patch

version 1 English patch

version 2 Brazil patch

version 3 Spanish patch

-------------------------------

lest see some image from out project.

shot00020n.png

By drogata at 2010-02-24

shot00017rp.png

By drogata at 2010-02-24

shot00018nf.png

By drogata at 2010-02-24

soon we will post more info about our project

DROGATA YEA!!!!!!!! i thought that u was died:S i'll say that to ur old players man and we'll come:) any ETA?will all be like our old server+something new?we really enjoyed ur server..btw here Silver,it's a pleasure to hear that u are still here(log in msn,we can talk there)

to those who'll post:"wtf a super unbalanced custom server is coming" u can't understand..this server had modified stats(max 1kk) but our pvp were fantastic,tons of things to do,never boring..try it when will open.

if only it was gracia final i would have joined  anyway GL

I don't like IL too much,but tons of people like it and maybe drogata choosed to remake the server in IL because is also offers more customizations..i dunno:/

i really missed u Drogata :),how are you?

it will be nice that we can meet again on this server,many of us after L2kings closed move from server to server and we didn't find anything to like,i really looking for ,to see what are u doing now.....btw ...Penkov how is he...tell him i miss him to,if u are still friends....

but why interlude? many ppl don't play interlude maybe Grasia 2,think about it

and again  <3 you :)

i really missed u Drogata :),how are you?

it will be nice that we can meet again on this server,many of us after L2kings closed move from server to server and we didn't find anything to like,i really looking for ,to see what are u doing now.....btw ...Penkov how is he...tell him i miss him to,if u are still friends....

but why interlude? many ppl don't play interlude at steal Grasia 2,think about it

and again  <3 you :)

ehy angel:P btw IMO the server should be gracia final or Interlude..Epilogue imo is still far from being "fixed".

I think that any mod will lock this topic because the server posted is died,we must wait for drogata to create a new topic when server will be ready.

Yes i know Epilog is good but many ppl from old server l2kings cant support graci fina - epilog becouse we make Interlude :)

Coming someting new :)

We have fix many others NPC status and other

We have make more custom items like fun

We have put cool and fun interface.

We have make 6 New items , 4 Tattos and 2 Cloak

We have make and Special Buff NPC

Lest see some image from  our project

Special NPC Buffer

shot00023my.jpg

Tatto / Cloack Shop

shot00025ff.jpg

Status

Cloak

123ky.jpg

Fighter

1233r.jpg

Tattos

12333g.jpg

123333ei.jpg

Interface

shot00034sw.jpg

Drogata..I am waiting too much..me angelro and others wants to play..do u have any ETA?I want the old l2kings back+new things:D in ur server we never got bored..please let us come:D btw...1 super buff for 50kFA?isnt that's crazy?:D

Drogata..I am waiting too much..me angelro and others wants to play..do u have any ETA?I want the old l2kings back+new things:D in ur server we never got bored..please let us come:D btw...1 super buff for 50kFA?isnt that's crazy?:D

Ι really like the way server was.So do you really plan to co-operate with somebody?

Because I can help in that case!

Ι really like the way server was.So do you really plan to co-operate with somebody?

Because I can help in that case!

U played the server Master?Drogata look here,this guy would like to help u with anything..as me^^ trust me guys,the server is going to rock.If master u was meaning to co-operate with me IG,u are welcome:)

U played the server Master?Drogata look here,this guy would like to help u with anything..as me^^ trust me guys,the server is going to rock.

I was about to test it.I logged and it went down some time ago.

I didn't stay..

Now that I was planning to open my server I saw that this pro like server of my dreams has some serious hosting problems.

So I was planning to hire a good pc for my server but If you want to discuss about the option of combining our servers I would be grateful to do so :P