hellbound [Hellbound L2J] L2Kings

drogata

oO 333 max enchant no like this , tell me only how many people played here? Btw 100% skill work oO xDD ^^

all skill work fine we are 20-30 players for now but after all server is on 1 week older so .....

Server is offline and the server status in website say that server is on.. pfffff he just write himself that server is on... and never refresh.. so stupid.. like people couldnt find it out  :-X

NICE SERVER I LOGED IN AND NO ITEMS NO NOTHING.AND AS OTHER PLAYERS TOLD ME NOT THE FIRST TIME. GET LOST YOU AND YOUR NOOBISH SERVER ITS SO SAD FOR SPENDING MY HOURS IN THIS SH1T

sorry for web site we was start this options for testing and still conecting BETA server , we will change connect to original server.

We have problem with elecrtycity , wehn electrycity was up again server start automatic but not creat DB for this we have backup in: 18.04.2009 - 09:00 PM GTM+2 , we are sorry for this problem

Server is offline and the server status in website say that server is on.. pfffff he just write himself that server is on... and never refresh.. so stupid.. like people couldnt find it out  :-X

NICE SERVER I LOGED IN AND NO ITEMS NO NOTHING.AND AS OTHER PLAYERS TOLD ME NOT THE FIRST TIME. GET LOST YOU AND YOUR NOOBISH SERVER ITS SO SAD FOR SPENDING MY HOURS IN THIS SH1T

you insulting becouse you are PATHETICH .... all items are there first check dont spamm in forum ... if you dont like get out of there what is the problem .... ???

easy way to +333 is open phx and do fast  ++ ;) in 5 mins i got all +333 ^^ :)

Ok maybe 1 screen shot how you enchant using Phx in this server ???

maybe if you log on you will see Safe enchant is to +999 not +333 but whatever nice try first visit server then write bulshits.

when you will grow up and learn to play fair ???

BTW this is not true if some moderator can delete it becouse is unfair insulting without 1% true in this what he say or maybe to warnn him etc.....

whatever

New stuff :

Fortres battle event

Ultra Mats event

new BOSS area - PARTY with over 200 bosses with respawn time 2 minutes

Vesper Weapon are done soon you will able to see it becouse we must finish new patch In order to get vesper weapon you will need Icarus weapon +999 same for armors sets , jewels, shields ets ....

Growing community !!!

you insulting becouse you are PATHETICH .... all items are there first check dont spamm in forum ... if you dont like get out of there what is the problem .... ???

1rst its called pathetic.

2nd screw you noob with ur noobish server....... and yes im out of there .. never gona log in this sh1t for no reason.

1rst its called pathetic.

2nd screw you noob with ur noobish server....... and yes im out of there .. never gona log in this sh1t for no reason.

are you on 5 .... whatever BB and GL in your next server.

BTW he is right you are pathetic all items are there first check then insult ....

first of all its not his server lol its my he is a player......

2- you cant insulting becouse all players kill you all the time....

3- if you dont like it get the hell out of my server but why you spam in forum ... JUST LEAVE ITS SO SIMPLE... for me you are one 5 years old kid.