Essence project 388-439 & (447 like pride)

I am selling the essence project which includes versions 388 and 439 that have been running for over 2 years or (447 as custom PVP like Pride). I have a test server for you to test them out. If you are really interested in it then contact my seller at discord: kiwi7106.

Price: 4000 Euro
P/s: This is a project that I have spent a lot of money and time developing, so if you are not interested in it, please get out of this topic, thank you.

P/s 2: If you find the price too expensive, it's best to skip this article and find another project and don't comment negatively on my topic, thank you.

On 4/25/2024 at 9:58 AM, alibabank said:

I am selling the essence project which includes versions 388 and 439 that have been running for over 2 years or (447 as custom PVP like Pride). I have a test server for you to test them out. If you are really interested in it then contact my seller at discord: kiwi7106.

Price: 4000 Euro
P/s: This is a project that I have spent a lot of money and time developing, so if you are not interested in it, please get out of this topic, thank you.

P/s 2: If you find the price too expensive, it's best to skip this article and find another project and don't comment negatively on my topic, thank you.

**that have been running for over 2 years**
there is no information at all looks fishy af.

provide all information you have 
what was the server name ? 

8 hours ago, Acacia said:

**that have been running for over 2 years**
there is no information at all looks fishy af.

provide all information you have 
what was the server name ? 

Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it

• Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/1/2024 at 9:55 PM, alibabank said:

Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it

Sounds like a scam. Make the informations public so we can see if your product is real and if it worth to be payd

11 hours ago, IloveProgramming said:

Sounds like a scam. Make the informations public so we can see if your product is real and if it worth to be payd

I have test server 24/7. U can test everytime.