Soulbreaker/Soulhound CT2.2

Hey there,

So I started a Soulbreaker on a CT2.2 L2J Server, now I have no expierience with Kamael Classes so far but wanted to give this one a shot.

What would be the best possible gear/dyes for him ?

I was thinking of getting Dynasty Leather Dagger Master with an Icarus Stinger Health SA, is that a good Idea or rather not ?

How should I buff, Mage, Fighter, a bit of both, ... ?

Are there any special Tactics on how to fight in PvP with a Soulbreaker ? What is a no-go ? Is he actually any usefull in Fullbuffed PVP, or jsut for oly because he can steal buffs ?

you have to put both skills, cuz soul breaker is  nor a mage nor a fighter, he is both :) no dyes for kamaels... and for the pvp, you can try everything, it's hard to tell you how to pvp, just try it. versus mages you need some more phisical skills, versus fighters, both of them ;] gl

Hey there,

So I started a Soulbreaker on a CT2.2 L2J Server, now I have no expierience with Kamael Classes so far but wanted to give this one a shot.

What would be the best possible gear/dyes for him ?

I was thinking of getting Dynasty Leather Dagger Master with an Icarus Stinger Health SA, is that a good Idea or rather not ?

How should I buff, Mage, Fighter, a bit of both, ... ?

Are there any special Tactics on how to fight in PvP with a Soulbreaker ? What is a no-go ? Is he actually any usefull in Fullbuffed PVP, or jsut for oly because he can steal buffs ?

Don't Spam BillyBob, I am trying to get Information on the Soulhound class as I am unable to find any decent Infos ont he Web.

Is noone actually playing a Soulhound, or does noone bother with any Kamael Class ? Are they so gimped ? The only Information I find on Soulhound is amonths old thread on l2guru form Batman which isn't quite that informative regarding equipment or what skills are usefull and which are not.

• 2 weeks later...