WTS GLOBAL-GAME.SU PROJECT

Good day! Dear friends, our project is for sale in its entirety, with everything it has, domain, assemblies, sources, groups, dedicated server, audience, database, modules, etc. Upon purchase, the owner receives the domain Global-Game.su already extended until 2025 (it was possible to extend it for 1 year, we would extend the domain for 5-10 years in advance), all our updated website designs, the latest version and revision of our builds along with source, High Five, Remastered High Five and Reworked High Five. A dedicated server extended until 2029, for 5 years, which can run up to 7-8 servers at the same time, the audience, all players, supporters of our project will also be with you if you manage the project correctly, and of course, a discord group, where there is so much players are present! The reason for selling the project is lack of time, but if someone does not offer a decent and adequate price, we will not sell the project. The project will continue its work, as we said, without wipes, but also without administrators; only in emergency cases can we appear, solve the problem and leave. Previously, there were offers to purchase the project, but we did not sell. Until March 10, we will look at your offers and prices, then we will decide what to do with the project, but I repeat, if someone does not offer a decent and adequate price, we will not sell, the project will continue to work! For real buyers, there are still many dimensional nuances that can greatly attract your desire to purchase the project! All the best!

For purchasing contact me:

Telegram: t.me/magellanjg

Discrod: jacob.gudkov