interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Psykon

TNL

What do you think about the server ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the server ?

• Excellent !
    • Nice
    • If you had a better connection ...
    • The worse ever

You must be kidding me neo , I guess it was easy for you to take the castle .. if so , i gave u 40 more mins to take it again . Silent Move + Rent Wyvern . Why didn't u did it in the front of me ? I wouldn't have said nothing , just "sorry" and would have left u alone .. But since u started to advertise another server on hero chat .. hmm .. I'm glad you did this , i realised what kind of person you are.

And about the donations ... Again , kidding ? If i would have put low prices like 500 pvp points 1 euro , full +20 5 euro and etc , u would have said "stupid donations , noob gm , gm doesn't care about the server he want only money" !

Please .

ADD : We hope this coming week we will have the new connection . Nothing sure till Wednessday tho' ... Sorry for the incredible laggings !

what do you get donating for pvp points? a name color? lol

and why spend 500 euros for +17 when everyone has +16?

COME AND JOIN COOL , EXCELLENT SERVER TNL...i will join ...is a JOKE

How To Connect PROBLEM dont work.fixed this

l2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.FIXED and this

So where is the imaginary connection that you were going to have?

My advice don't even download the system ...server features aint bad but its unplayable with the lag :)

+1 hackzor unfortunately , but i can't do nothing .. We are dead till the new connection come ... and I don't know what the f**k is the hoster doing , he keeps saying me that "2 days max till the new conn" and 1 week passed without it ...

• 1 month later...