interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Psykon

TNL

What do you think about the server ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the server ?

• Excellent !
    • Nice
    • If you had a better connection ...
    • The worse ever

The first reason this is a special server is because we (the gm's) were players like you , always changing servers , always looking for a "home" , always nervous about the corruption on the great majority of the servers out there ... Well , THIS IS YOUR HOME !

We have a special pack , witch auto-bans a GM if enchant a normal char's item +5 or more , so no overenchant .

The server can take only 60-70 players at the moment , tomorow or after tomorow the new 5 mb upload connection will arive so don't worry if it will be laggy today .

The server is opened on 11/01/2009 ( 11 th January )

Some server info :

Safe enchant Weapons/Armors/Jewels = 4

Max Enchant Weapons/Armors/Jewels = 4

1 mob = level 80

No custom

Special LS zone , LS raid boss (really easy to get them) - 1 AUGMENT ONLY (if it's active , the buff will go out if  you remove the weapon) [imperial Graveyard]

Special Adena zone (100kk per mob , 5 hit mob) [Antharas Nest]

Giran = Main Town

Balanced Classes (Yeah , i know everyone is telling this but at the begining we are playing as normal players [repeat,normal players] to see how are the classes and fix eventual overpower)

All interlude feautures working !

Custom PvP system [not so custom actually] - Nick color changes depending on pvp count .

What do you need more ? Ah yes , THE WEBSITE ! :)

Here !

Sorry , the server will be offline for 4 hours due to some bugs that need to be solved . [ from 15:30 to 19:30-20:00 (GMT+2)  - 13/01/2009]

--Server On-- (18:30)

This is LoLserv because i taken castle with my ally and gm take castle my clan.Becasue he say's also i dont kill guards and i use bug when i  destroy all gates.I go to Artyefect in my gh ( i have salvation) when guard kill me i wake up and i crest http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00004kz8.jpg

I dont prefer this sever suck community and...Funny Donations:

500 PvP points : 30 Euro

Level 6 clan + full clan skills = 20 euro

Level 7 clan + full clan skills = 50 euro

Level 8 clan + full clan skills = 100 euro

1 Active augment (except skill refresh , celestial shield and attack augments) = 50 euro (donate for 2 and get 3 !)

1 Passive augment (except skill refresh , celestial shield and attack augments) = 45 euro (donate for 2 and get 3 !)

100 LS = 10 euro

+17 S grade weapon = 200 euro

+17 S grade armor(not set) = 150 euro

+17 S grade jewel = 170 euro

+17 Full S grade set = 500 euro  (Safe +16) This is joke 500 euro? xaxaxa

Clan Hall(you need to be clan leader) = 20 euro

Castle (if not taken already)(you need to be clan leader) = 50 euro

Aden Castle(if not taken already) = 120 euro

20 oly points = 30 euro

AIO(all buffer skills in one)(TOWN USE ONLY !) = 20 euro

Ps. Sorry for my bad english ...I write fast it

You must be kidding me neo , I guess it was easy for you to take the castle .. if so , i gave u 40 more mins to take it again . Silent Move + Rent Wyvern . Why didn't u did it in the front of me ? I wouldn't have said nothing , just "sorry" and would have left u alone .. But since u started to advertise another server on hero chat .. hmm .. I'm glad you did this , i realised what kind of person you are.

And about the donations ... Again , kidding ? If i would have put low prices like 500 pvp points 1 euro , full +20 5 euro and etc , u would have said "stupid donations , noob gm , gm doesn't care about the server he want only money" !

Please .

ADD : We hope this coming week we will have the new connection . Nothing sure till Wednessday tho' ... Sorry for the incredible laggings !

Why i must again take castle? when people leave with game?Rent wyvern? i question friend how  rent wyvern but i dont see in gm shop striders.I front because this is not fair for me and my friends.2 gm see how i take castle, when i die near artefect i wake up(Salvation this is good skill!) and i crest in UE and i take...I dont use bugs.

yea, this is funny donations 500$ for +17 s grade set? Sorry GM , this is funny.