[L2J] Enchant slots in inventory.

รoftcorє

Question

Hello MXC Community.

I got the following problem.

When i try to buy from //admin enchant scrolls, they appear like x? , i buy as many as i want , and the idea  is that they wont full your inventory.

So after im purchasing them, and press ok, i have the following message. " You have exceeded the quantity that can be inputted ".

And in my inventory i can see the enchant's one near each other.

At admin shop i can choose them x?(number), and at the end for example i have to receive X100 Scrolls to my Inventory. But it's doesn't working, and i can buy them only 1 by 1.

I will show you pictures so you get what i mean. 

My points is where can i fix this? Which file i have to search and change the val, or it has to do with Database on MySQL ?

So as you see in the photos below, i try to buy 100 scrolls from //admin shop. and its shows (100) , but not full inventory of scrolls.

When i press ok, i get the following message you see with purple.

But also as you can see in main inventory enchants are near each other.

3.png

11.png

ww.png

6 answers to this question

if i can quess.. enchants scrolls are not stackable. if you buy for example 10 and then press tab 2 times will see 10 scrolls. If is this the case, then just make the scrolls stackable on xml and patch too.

42 minutes ago, andy1984 said:

if i can quess.. enchants scrolls are not stackable. if you buy for example 10 and then press tab 2 times will see 10 scrolls. If is this the case, then just make the scrolls stackable on xml and patch too.

Thanks for the feedback friend.

I guess yes, because i dont see any other ways. Via //admin it shows you can choose 100/ but when wanna ok and buy them, you can't, and have to buy them one by one.

Friend any idea which files i have to change on xml ?? 

Thanks !

example BEWA
Server side for item:

<set name="is_stackable" val="true" />

Client etcitemgrp.dat:

2    6569    0    3    6    3    0    dropitems.drop_scroll_m00            dropitemstex.drop_scroll_t00            icon.etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04                    0    120    18    0    0    1        1        ItemSound.itemdrop_scroll        2    0    0

this must set manualy for all enchants, LS, books ...

Edited by KejbL

5 hours ago, KejbL said:

example BEWA
Server side for item:

<set name="is_stackable" val="true" />

Client etcitemgrp.dat:

2    6569    0    3    6    3    0    dropitems.drop_scroll_m00            dropitemstex.drop_scroll_t00            icon.etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_a_i04                    0    120    18    0    0    1        1        ItemSound.itemdrop_scroll        2    0    0

this must set manualy for all enchants, LS, books ...

@KejbL Thanks for the feedback friend. 

Where should i shield for both files to change the values ??