[L2OFF] Mega Shares

Share?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Share

• Yes , share!
    • No, dont destroy the community

Should i upload some quality stuff since some "friends" blocks and after a while beg for cheap stuff. I think i can share all the stuff i have created for some people that have me blocked..

Vote please and lets see

for those my topic is reffering , you can beg me through pms , insult me or w/e no problems lets see what community wants! Lets destroy at once a lot of this shit ass l2 community

• Like 1

You are just wasting your time 🙂 If you are really that good, would you share something good? 
Let's see if you really have the source for the ext that i sold to ZOUMHS. And let's see if you actually have l2mid files like you told me earlier.

10 hours ago, SkyLord said:

You are just wasting your time 🙂 If you are really that good, would you share something good? 
Let's see if you really have the source for the ext that i sold to ZOUMHS. And let's see if you actually have l2mid files like you told me earlier.

🥲

2 hours ago, Tinker123aa said:

If the files are from Skylord they have no value... it's all garbage...

Nobody has my files. I am talking about Interlude not this garbage Classic from TravorJ

16 hours ago, Tinker123aa said:

nobody wants them either because they are really trash hehehe

Over 200 admins have asked me in the last 10 years if i am selling them. 

For some, they are trash, for others, they are like a treasure 🙂 

ps. Gustavo I dont know what you are still doing here on this forum after being banned for scamming.

@Celestine Instead of hiding posts where someone speaks the truth, it would be better to clean up the forum from those who scam, otherwise, the problems will persist. It's in their blood, after all. 🙂

Edited by SkyLord

1 hour ago, SkyLord said:

ps. Gustavo I dont know what you are still doing here on this forum after being banned for scamming.

@Celestine Instead of hiding posts where someone speaks the truth, it would be better to clean up the forum from those who scam, otherwise, the problems will persist. It's in their blood, after all. 🙂

ok

12 hours ago, SkyLord said:

now say it, but without crying... everybody knows that you were the swindler... that's why I speak freely here 😉

6 hours ago, Tinker123aa said:

now say it, but without crying... everybody knows that you were the swindler... that's why I speak freely here 😉

Swindler 😄 Give me a specific example please.
If you repeat it back, you can make people think you are the one whos banned here... for very similar behavior, right?

19 hours ago, Nisker said:

Full drama - 0 Megashare

i still not hate zoumhs even if he is stubborn and believes this bulgarian bitch, sooner or later he will understand that is not what he thinks, if he tells me that he is gonna believe fully this bg bitch the megashare can be c4 eternal sin / classic and most of the stuff , cause if i was the person that Skylord said that i am to him , i would have sell his project that (i created) so i can share my work ofc 😄 since i created it right? 🙂

1 hour ago, Cressendia said:

i still not hate zoumhs even if he is stubborn and believes this bulgarian bitch, sooner or later he will understand that is not what he thinks, if he tells me that he is gonna believe fully this bg bitch the megashare can be c4 eternal sin / classic and most of the stuff , cause if i was the person that Skylord said that i am to him , i would have sell his project that (i created) so i can share my work ofc 😄 since i created it right? 🙂

So where is the share?