L2 Reborn Seasons HF x15

Adena

S84 SETS/Weapons

S80 SETS/Weapons

Competitive prices, negotiable terms.

Inquire in discord:

seuranasi

Edited by seuranasi

• seuranasi changed the title to WTS Adena and Gear on L2 Eve / L2 Reborn Origins
  • seuranasi changed the title to WTS Adena-Gear on L2 Eve / L2 Reborn Origins / Reborn HF X15
On 10/23/2023 at 12:04 AM, sid234 said:

the real deal man, ty so much, recomend 100%.

Ok, first I want to clarify that this person did not steal from me, I make this post so that you are aware of the type of person he is. Basically, it is a person who does not meet the promised goals in the agreed period of time, the first business we did was quite fast and good, that's why I made a positive post, but after that transaction we made 3 more that were very difficult since this person does not fulfill what he says.

Once again it was my fault for continuing to buy Adena from this individual, from my personal experience, I give them a guarantee that they will not deliver the Adena in the agreed time, always making me wait days to finally get it, he always gave me as an extra bonus for the wait, but my point is that it is not the amount but the quality of the service,   which in this case I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT THEY DO.

If you want to buy Adena from this person, I warn you, it's going to be a headache, too many delays, too many buts, if you sell Adena cheap (so much so that it looks like a scam) but I'm really telling you, don't do it from my personal experience, really a total headache.

I am not really bothered by the 60 euros, which in fact he offered to return to me, after waiting 4 days after the agreed date, the detail is that it is very unpleasant that you do any type of business, of any kind and people DO NOT MEET THE AGREED DATES.

I leave you part of the conversation we had on discord, too bad I can only upload 5 screenshots, there are more than 10 screenshots of excuses, if you really want to enjoy this game and you want to buy adenas, don't buy from this person.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Be careful, you change your name.

hes new name is sooneryz.

• Like 1