Npc monster walkSpd

Hello all, I have some question about NPC moves. I would like that my npc (monster), don't move until I attack him. I can do this : can_move = 1, walkspd = 1, runspd = 180 for exemple (For what I understood, walkspd is when is not under attack, and runspd when attacked) With that configuration, when npc is not attacked, I see them legs move (like when he's walking) but he don't really move. I would like to have the npc legs don't moving. Is there any way to do this ? If I put can_move = 0, then when I attack him, he don't move, and if i put walkspd = 0, my client crash when i see the npc.

7 hours ago, xristoeli1994 said:

Hello all, I have some question about NPC moves. I would like that my npc (monster), don't move until I attack him. I can do this : can_move = 1, walkspd = 1, runspd = 180 for exemple (For what I understood, walkspd is when is not under attack, and runspd when attacked) With that configuration, when npc is not attacked, I see them legs move (like when he's walking) but he don't really move. I would like to have the npc legs don't moving. Is there any way to do this ? If I put can_move = 0, then when I attack him, he don't move, and if i put walkspd = 0, my client crash when i see the npc.

Hello, if you want the legs to not move, then you need to add changes to the monster animations. Depending on the client protocol this can be done in different ways. What is your protocol version?

You can change the name of the animation to one where the monster is just standing, or you can make a new animation without moving the legs and add it to the monster, given that you have little experience with animations I think that the first method will be better.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, NevesOma said:

Hello, if you want the legs to not move, then you need to add changes to the monster animations. Depending on the client protocol this can be done in different ways. What is your protocol version?

You can change the name of the animation to one where the monster is just standing, or you can make a new animation without moving the legs and add it to the monster, given that you have little experience with animations I think that the first method will be better.

Hey dude I use l2jacis interlude. I really have no experience with animation but I want things to happen. Can you elaborate on the first option, what exactly I can do. I have copied the xml of guard type folk and want to make it into a monster but I am facing this problem.

Edited by xristoeli1994

20 minutes ago, xristoeli1994 said:

Hey dude I use l2jacis interlude. I really have no experience with animation but I want things to happen. Can you elaborate on the first option, what exactly I can do. I have copied the xml of guard type folk and want to make it into a monster but I am facing this problem.

What NPC do you need? Can you send the id?

I use this 4 template. Copy xml and npcgrp and make custom npcname. 31677, 30224, 30219, 31341. I have one more question. I use custom npc with template id 31782 for buffer and I want to make it so that when I cast buffs from it there is an animation along with casting the buff. Will it have to be done the same way?

On 8/28/2023 at 11:10 PM, NevesOma said:

What NPC do you need? Can you send the id?

I use this 4 template. Copy xml and npcgrp and make custom npcname. 31677, 30224, 30219, 31341. I have one more question. I use custom npc with template id 31782 for buffer and I want to make it so that when I cast buffs from it there is an animation along with casting the buff. Will it have to be done the same way?

• 2 weeks later...