Essence Assassin 414/418

Hi everyone, as the title says I'm looking for a complete, stable version of Essence 418/488 that can do business immediately (prefer code from l2jmobius), I can pay via paypal, crypto. If anyone has please contact me.

2 hours ago, Red John said:

Hi everyone, as the title says I'm looking for a complete, stable version of Essence 418/488 that can do business immediately (prefer code from l2jmobius), I can pay via paypal, crypto. If anyone has please contact me.

Why based on L2JMobius and not L2JMobius itself?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red John said:

Since I'm used to working on code from Mobius, I don't like the way other people code

You might not have understood my question. Why are you considering purchasing files based on L2JMobius when you can actually subscribe to L2JMobius directly? Is it because you are seeking files that already have all the features completed, or is there another reason behind?

1 hour ago, Trance said:

You might not have understood my question. Why are you considering purchasing files based on L2JMobius when you can actually subscribe to L2JMobius directly? Is it because you are seeking files that already have all the features completed, or is there another reason behind?

yes i am looking for a source with files that have all the features done since i used l2jMobius before