high five L2Eurolatin

erikson2

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce the launch of my new Lineage 2 High Five server! If you're a fan of Lineage 2, you won't want to miss out on the action that my server has to offer.

With a High Five chronicle, you can expect a truly unique and immersive gaming experience. My server offers a variety of exciting features, including a balanced economy, custom NPCs, and a friendly and active community.

One of the standout features of my server is the focus on PvP. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the world of Lineage 2, you'll find plenty of opportunities to engage in thrilling battles with other players. With our custom PvP system and unique events, you'll never run out of challenges to overcome.

But that's not all - my server also offers a range of custom content and quests that will keep you engaged and entertained for hours on end. With regular updates and a dedicated team of developers, you can expect a high-quality and enjoyable gaming experience every time you log in.

So what are you waiting for? Join the action on my Lineage 2 High Five server today and experience the thrill of a truly epic adventure!

SERVER LIVE

Cronica High Five  

Rates:  XP x30
 SP x30 
Adena x25 
Drop x10 
Spoil x 10 
Seal Stone  x10 
RateQuestsReward x5 RateQuestsAdenaReward x 5
 RateRaidBoss x5 
RateQuestsDrop x5
RateSiegeGuard x 5 
RateSiegeGuardPA x10 
RateManor x 5  
Features Server:  
Free subb class 
Free class transfer 
Gm shop grade S 
Gk global 
Quest certification :on 
Siegue castle  monthly :on 
Olympiad  monthly :on S
even sings free :on 
2 HOUR buffs 
Olympiad max enchant +6 
Safe enchant normal 50% 
Safe enchant blessed 50% EnchantAttributeChance  50% EnchantAttributeCrystalChance =30%  

Link : Website   

Link :Discord

Edited by erikson2
update links