Help with interface bypass(like: Iordanov, Celestine etc..)

Neonzed

Hi Team, i am looking for a way to change the path values in l2.ini file with the new path of the custom interface(ex: Iordanov or Celestine)

Is there any guide on how to properly do this with regards to interface.u and interface.xdat files?

This is the section from l2.ini, which i believe is responsible for it

[Core.System]
PurgeCacheDays=30
SavePath=../Save
CachePath=../Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
Paths=../System/*.u
Paths=../StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Voice/*.uax
Paths=../Maps/*.unr
;Paths=../Music/*.umx
Paths=../Animations/*.ukx
Paths=../SysTextures/*.utx
Paths=../Animations/*.usk
Paths=../Saves/*.uvx
Suppress=DevLoad
Suppress=DevSave
Suppress=DevNetTraffic
Suppress=DevGarbage
Suppress=DevKill
Suppress=DevReplace
Suppress=DevCompile
Suppress=DevBind
Suppress=DevBsp

Any help or advice is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Neonzed

Edited by Neonzed

what do you wanna do exactly? didn't really get what you mean by "with the new path of the custom interface"

for whatever interface you wanna use, you'll need to replace the proper files inside your System folder
otherwise, you can change your paths like this, but i don't think you can change the path of interface.xdat, or .dat/.int files, etc. Haven't tried to do that.

It all started with custom interfaces (like Celestine or Iordanov) not working anymore nowadays, as a returning player after a long pause:). Once you replace the server files  interface.u or interface.xdat in the \system folder with the interface files interface.u or interface.xdat> l2.exe it will throw file corrupt error.

The idea is to:

1. create a new folder(which will contain the interface files) inside the system folder, like system\celestine\

2. keep the server files  interface.u or interface.xdat in their \system folder

3. modify l2.ini path values to load interface.u from system\celestine\

4. the post you mentioned is similar to this,  not sure on the correction of typing though, the number of dots show the depth level from lineage installation folder?

a. Paths=./celestine/*.u

b. Paths=../celestine/*.u

c. Paths=.../celestine/*.u

Dont know if this works, but i gathered bits of information from here and there, since more people have this issue.

On 3/16/2023 at 2:40 PM, Neonzed said:

It all started with custom interfaces (like Celestine or Iordanov) not working anymore nowadays, as a returning player after a long pause:). Once you replace the server files  interface.u or interface.xdat in the \system folder with the interface files interface.u or interface.xdat> l2.exe it will throw file corrupt error.

The idea is to:

1. create a new folder(which will contain the interface files) inside the system folder, like system\celestine\

4. the post you mentioned is similar to this,  not sure on the correction of typing though, the number of dots show the depth level from lineage installation folder?

a. Paths=./celestine/*.u

Dont know if this works, but i gathered bits of information from here and there, since more people have this issue.

If you are getting the "files are corrupted!" error, then it's due to files not being encrypted. Let me know if the error points to a specific file, might be able to help you.

About paths, as Zidkon mentioned, one dot = current folder, (i.e., Paths=./*.u will grab .u files from the System folder) two dots = previous folder, etc.

Edited by 911reg

On 3/15/2023 at 2:25 PM, Neonzed said:

Hi Team, i am looking for a way to change the path values in l2.ini file with the new path of the custom interface(ex: Iordanov or Celestine)

Is there any guide on how to properly do this with regards to interface.u and interface.xdat files?

This is the section from l2.ini, which i believe is responsible for it

[Core.System]
PurgeCacheDays=30
SavePath=../Save
CachePath=../Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
Paths=../System/*.u
Paths=../StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Voice/*.uax
Paths=../Maps/*.unr
;Paths=../Music/*.umx
Paths=../Animations/*.ukx
Paths=../SysTextures/*.utx
Paths=../Animations/*.usk
Paths=../Saves/*.uvx
Suppress=DevLoad
Suppress=DevSave
Suppress=DevNetTraffic
Suppress=DevGarbage
Suppress=DevKill
Suppress=DevReplace
Suppress=DevCompile
Suppress=DevBind
Suppress=DevBsp

Any help or advice is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Neonzed

It doesn't work like that 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2023 at 7:40 PM, Neonzed said:

The idea is to:

a. Paths=./celestine/*.u

man , so lets say you change the paths but client loads same files from different directory , where is difference ? why you should not get same error.