launcher / updater

4 hours ago, Ave said:

- Discord: Ave#7309

I tried to work with you but it seems you didn't receive my messages or ignored them and blocked me. 

My job doesn't allow me to respond immediately because I drive for a living. 

Screenshot_20230219_064323_Discord.jpg

Oh, it's You.

I've gave You all the infos, all the details and pricing. You were suppoused to wait till Your paycheck. After few days, I've asked You if You are ready / when You will be ready? You blamed me for not giving You my PayPal, so I gave You my PayPal and You stoped to response (see the last messages from Your screen) 😄 And it all took over a week. If I would have to keep every person who sends me invitation and stops to response, it would be insane. If someone doesn't need my work, there is no need for me to keep them on my contact list.
Maybe it's me, but You are really hard to communicate. There is another dude on mxc who is making updaters. Try his service instead.

Good luck with Your server project.
Take care

Edited by Ave

@Ave I never received your PayPal if I had I would have sent payment. Sorry that I'm a truck driver and drive 11 hours of the day and can't respond within your requirements. I also just checked and I asked for your PayPal 3 times. And you also followed up with are you ready to start now. And ask me the same questions that I answered previously 

You are doing the same thing You did in our conversation 😄
Nah, I'm not going to continue.
Take care and good luck 

Edited by Ave

Okay that's very professional. I dont know how I misunderstood. The entire conversation lasted about 8 days before I was disregarded and blocked. 

As seen here (chat conversation)

1 hour ago, Calickro said:

Okay that's very professional. I dont know how I misunderstood. The entire conversation lasted about 8 days before I was disregarded and blocked. 

As seen here (chat conversation)

He literally told you to write to him when you are ready to pay, should he spam you if you are ready and spam his paypal? 

It usually goes "Hey, i'm ready to pay, send me paypal account where i should send the money" 

it's really weird how you think he is in the wrong here... 

1 hour ago, L2Enmity said:

He literally told you to write to him when you are ready to pay, should he spam you if you are ready and spam his paypal? 

It usually goes "Hey, i'm ready to pay, send me paypal account where i should send the money" 

it's really weird how you think he is in the wrong here... 

Sorry

Yes. Been ready 3 days lol. Waiting on a PayPal or however you do payments

Isn't clear enough. Or more direct.