interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ P.V.P.N Stucksub

Destorion

Genion,we can make mutant sub?i mean example paladin/tyrant...or only on same race?

i'm finishing download main patch,,then download update and log in :P

upload update or main on another site..because i must wai 82mins more before start "update" download :(

1st day yeah? and 10-20 online players? no corrupted gms?

Gms're corrupted or make other chars, coz to get ice armor u must have 200+ pvp token, when server is online only 1 day and play 20 players[max] it's not possible, but archangell have ice armor.... and he tell me `from pvp` yayaya sux!

when u delete lags and corruptions and make other hosting website u will rulzz with this stucksub...

cya!!

p.s. sorry for bad english! :D

u think so?

All Places Are PvP Zones And if he can PwN EveryoNE In server he can collect 250 pvp coins

and there are events too.

Lag LL be Dead At 2/2/09 !!

Rates... sucks..

Ice armors which are as i can see the best armors are with obtainable with pvps - pvp bots/farmers... 99 hair accs with stats.. total unbalance ...custom skills for rewards on events... WTF?! ucoz site... i give the server maximum 1 month life...AND MORE... waiting you in game to waste your time.

Custom skills Revoved From All players it was just for Test

And what if we have ucoz site? i cant understand some guys that are telling always the same think.

We have to pay enought for Datacenter at 10 days

I say u this server ll stay on for 1 year +++

The Only i Support u and agree with u is that u say for pvps but 2 players did it and auto ban both

Moreover if all places are PvP Zones Easily can Someone take 250 pvp coins to take the armors

and remember that there are events too so players pvping too there.

And We are BETA when we go datacenter at 2/2/09 then GMs will be never again visible

Events ll be More Balanced

If u have smth else to say feel free to reply

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
    • SPIRITUAL HEALER +27716356648SPELL CASTER, TRADITIONAL HEALER , LOST LOVE SPELLS, HEALING SPELLS, LUCK SPELLS, SANGOMA, PROTECTION SPELLS, FINANCE SPELLS, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE SPELLS.call +27716356648 .MAMA AMADA +27716356648is an expert healer, love spell expert, spiritualist and psychic. I have 20 year experience in this craft having been chosen by my Ancestors and Spirit Guides to continue in their footsteps. I am blessed by my great ancestors to help in solving some of your problems strictly through the engagement of spiritual means and healing.Her great and unique powers work in tandem with African roots, herbs and ancestral powers to enhance success in all works directed to them. We are live in the new and complex world where problems are abound and this requires an experienced healer to have success with ease. I have skills in Metaphysical healing, psychic skills, divining and foretelling through ancestors and forefathers. I am a skilled diviner and love spells caster within the traditional and native setting. Below are some of my specialities
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock