interlude [L2J] Crizer

L2Crizer

Site: www.l2crizer.com
Rates: Adena 10x | EXP/SP 15x | Drop 10x | Seal Stone 5x | Boss Drop 5x | Epic boss 1x

Chronicle: Interlude
Online since 12/16/2022

Main Features:

Spoiler
  • Learning skills automatically.
  • Configurable auto loot: Use the .menu to enable or disable.
  • Increased weight limit x10.
  • 150 inventory slots (Auto learning to expand inventory).
  • Shift + click on the monsters to see the droplist.
  • FOI Works like chronic GF (Effect disappears when casting or attacking).
  • Mana Potion (500 + 5s CD).
  • Mana Drug 15s (70 every 3s + 15s DC).
  • offline Shop available through .offline command
  • Buff Slots 24+4 (Can be extended through Divine Inspiration Book's).
  • Npc Buffer – All Buffs except Nobles (buff duration 1h, Premium Account 2h).
  • Anti-buff skill (except in olympics).
  • Resurrection timeout: 180 seconds to accept.
  • Buff cancels (all abilities with cancel effect), removes buffs for 15 seconds and buffs return.
  • FREE first class change.
  • FREE second class change.
  • Third class change: 25 kk Adena + 700 Halisha Mark's or kill Archon Halisha monster in Four Sepulchers.
  • Subclass (No quest needed, just talk to the raid boss boxes (Cabrio, Hallate, Kernon and Golkonda) or buy the quest items from Adena at the MASTER SHOP and talk to the “Grand Master” npcs to learn the Subclass.)
  • Noble through QUEST.
  • Allowed Boxes: 2 Boxes per HWID.
  • Free premium account, vote and win.

Modifications

• Recipe: Mana Potion 100% (Drop available by Sweep in Antharas Lair Mob Malruk Berserker)
  • Gm Shop – DCB Items, Ancient Books and Consumables by Adena.
  • Premium account increases XP/SP/ADENA/DROP/SPOIL rates (5x rate) + one hour Buffer in NPC Buffer + Global Chat (120s reuse).
  • Autofarm: Enabled. (Free for all, 1 Box per HWID).
  • Skill Sweeper Festival added to the Scavenger class at level 28.
  • Limited to 2 healers per party this includes the following classes: Cardinal, Eva's Saint, Shillien Saint, Hierophant
  • Limited to 2 Dominator per party this includes the following classes: Overlord and Dominator
  • Limited to 2 Dreadnought per party this includes the following classes: Warlord and Dreadnought
  • Earring of Orfen: Has extra stats of INT+1, MEN+1 and decreases MP consumption by 5%.
  • Ring of Core: Has extra stats of STR+1, CON+1 and decreases skill reuse by 5%.
  • Maximum players in epic zone 45 (5 full groups) per alliance. This feature depends on server activity and can be changed at any time to balance it out.

Crizer customizations

Spoiler

Emerging Skills

Emerging Skills are passives which you can add to your character through the NPC “Saruman” located in Giran next to the Gatekeeper.
It is allowed to have a Stat Skill such as: (STR, INT, MEN, CON, DEX OR WIT) and a skill of (HP, CP OR MP) totaling 2 skills.
You can buy other skills at any time, but the previous skill of the same type will be deleted!

To obtain these new skills, the item Emergent Approval Certificate is required.
You can obtain this item through the NPC “Saruman”, which requires that your character has the active Sub Class, has a Gold Bar (1 Billion of Adena) and level 80 with the full experience bar (100%).
Your character's level will return to level 40 and you will receive the Emergent Approval Certificate (Make sure your class doesn't have any enchanted skills, as they will be lost when your character's level returns to 40).

Note: It is not allowed to perform this function with the active base class, however skills can be learned in any class.

Emerging Skills fall into two categories, namely:

Basic Attribute Skill:

STR.png        dex.png          con.png
STR+2 | DEX +2 | CON+2

int.png        wit.png           men.png
INT+2 | WIT+2 | MEN +2

HP, CP and MP increase skill:

hp.png                        cp.png                          mp.png
HP Bonus +10% | CP Bonus +10% | MP Bonus +10%

Mark of Blessing

The Mark of Blessing is an artifact that shares a portion of the Goddess Einhasad's powers. When equipped, increases your movement speed by +10, your resistance to Mental Attacks, Paralyze Attacks, Clear Attacks and Buff Canceling Attacks by +15%.
The Mark of Blessing item can be obtained through Recipe: Mark of Blessing (100%) using basic game materials and Adena, requiring that the recipe be registered with Warsmith/Maestro.
The Recipe: Mark of Blessing (100%) is obtained from the final boss of the rooms of Four Sepulchers (Shadow of Halisha).

Olympiad Berserker Doll

The Olympiad Berserker Doll is a magical rune that shares the wisdom, strength and intelligence of the ancient warriors of the continent of Aden ( Item is not tradable in game “Trade”, effect is not cumulative ).
The Olympiad Berserker Doll item can be obtained from the NPC Grand Olympiad Manager, using the Noblesse Gate Pass.

skill0500.png Olympiad Berserker Doll Level 1:  DEX, WIT +1 | P. Def. +3% | M. Def. +3% | Speed +2.

skill10328.png Olympiad Berserker Doll Level 2:  DEX, WIT, STR, INT +1 | P. Def. +6% | M. Def. +6% | Speed +4.

skill30020.png Olympiad Berserker Doll Level 3:  DEX, WIT, STR, INT, CON, MEN +1 | P. Def. +9% | M. Def. +9% | Speed +6.

Quest Modfications:

Spoiler

Quest Modifications

• Delicious Top Choice Meat – Reward X3
  • Seekers of the Holy Grail – Reward X3
  • Guardians of the Holy Grail – Reward X3
  • An Ice Merchant's Dream – Reward X3
  • Whisper Of Dreams Part 1 – Reward X3
  • Whisper Of Dreams Part 2 – Reward X3
  • Illegitimate Child of a Goddess – Reward X3
  • A Powerful Primeval Creature – Reward X3
  • Clean up the Swamp of Screams – Reward X3
  • Exploration of Giants Cave Part 1 – Reward X3
  • Exploration of Giants Cave Part 2 – Reward X3
  • Gather the flames – Reward X3
  • Legacy of Insolence – Reward X3
  • The Finest Food – Reward X3
  • The Finest Ingredients – Part 1 – Reward X3
  • War with Ketra Orcs – Reward X3
  • War with Varka Silenos – Reward X3
  • Alliance with Ketra Orcs – Reward X3
  • Alliance with Varka Silenos – Reward X3
  • Rase & Fall of the Elroki Tribe – Reward X3
  • Relics of the old empire – Reward X3
  • Yoke of the Past – Reward X3
  • Seductive Whispers – Reward X3
  • Coin of Magic – Reward X3
  • The Zero Hour – Reward X3
  • Supplier of Reagents – Reward X3

Only characters with full 3rd class can perform these quests:

• egg delivery
  • Specialty Liquor Delivery
  • The Finest Food

Fame Points

Spoiler

You can get Fame Points on our server in several ways

• Participating in a siege (you receive 85 Fame Points every 5 minutes within the siege zone. When leaving the zone, the time will be reset).
  • Participating in a TvT Event or Death Match (exchange your Event Kill Points for fame points at the NPC event trader in giran).
  • Participating in an Olympiad (Exchange 20 Olympiad Gate Pass for 1 fame point at NPC Olympiad Grand Manager).

PVP Weapons and Sets

Spoiler

How to have weapons and PVP sets

• Only Top A or S weapons with special ability can receive PvP attribute..
  • Every Upper Body and Full Body of grade A or S can receive the PvP attributes.
  • When assigning PvP to your weapon/armor, the enchantments and boosts will be kept, however they will not pass the switch.
  • To assign pvp to your equipment, you just need to have Fame and Adena points.
  • To assign PvP to your equipment, just talk to the NPC “Saruman” located in Giran next to the Gatekeeper.

weapon_sirr_blade_i01.png  weapon status  weapon_basalt_battlehammer_i01.png

mage weapons

• 5% chance to increase casting speed by +100 for 10s when using attack magic.
  •  Increase PvP damage dealt by 5% on normal attacks and abilities.

double swords

• 5% chance to inflict a debuff reducing bow range by 20% for 10s when attacking.
  • Increase PvP damage dealt by 5% on regular attacks and abilities.

double fist

• 5% chance to inflict a debuff that disables shield defense for 10s.
  •  Increase PvP damage dealt by 5% on regular attacks and abilities.

daggers

• 5% chance to inflict a debuff that disables shield defense for 10s.

2-Handed Melee Weapons

• 5% chance to inflict one attack of physical damage when attacking.

1-Handed Melee Weapons

• 5% chance to heal 200 CP on hit.
  •  Increase PvP damage dealt by 5% on regular attacks and abilities.

Pole Arms

• 5% chance to inflict one attack of physical damage when attacking.

arches

• 5% chance to increase attack speed by +100 for 10 seconds when attacking.

armor_t76_ul_i00.png  Set Status  armor_t89_ul_i00.png

Heavy Armor

• 5% chance to decrease Speed, Atk. Spd. and Cast. Spd. the attacker's speed for 10s.
  • Decreases PvP damage taken by 5%.

light armor

• 5% chance to cancel the opponent's target when under attack.
  • 5% chance to increase Evasion by +6 when under attack.

Robe Armor

• 5% chance to decrease critical rate and critical damage by a certain rate when under attack for 10s.

Clan / Siges

Spoiler

etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png  clan specification  etc_bloodpledge_point_i00.png

• Maximum clan members: 45
  • Maximum clan level: 8
  • Max clan per alliance: 3
  • Minimum level to register in siege: 5
  • Minimum level to buy clan hall: 5
  • Penalty when leaving the clan: 6 Hours
  • Minimum members to level up clan to level 6: 25
  • Minimum members to level up clan to level 7: 30
  • Minimum members to level up clan to level 8: 35

etc_badge_black_i00-1.png  Sieges  etc_badge_black_i00-1.png

Weekly siges:

• Aden (Sunday 18:00 to 20:00 GMT-3)
  • Rune ( Saturday 18:00 to 20:00 GMT-3)
  • Only siege-registered clans can be in the siege area.
  • Castle Circlets: 10% HP/CP/MP (disabled from use in olympics).
  • Rewards for clan leaders: 7.5k of Fame Points (30 boxes that contain 250 Fame Points each), enabling the trading of the boxes, after extracting the Fames Points, the same cannot be sent by trade anymore.
  • Available Rune and Aden castles, this feature depends on server activation and can be changed at any time to balance it.

Maximum players in epic zone 45 (5 full groups) per alliance. This feature depends on server activity and can be changed at any time to balance it.

Olympiads:

Spoiler

olympics

skill6024.pngThe Olympics take place regularly on the following weekly days:

• Monday to Friday: 22:00 to 23:00
  • Saturday and Sunday: 21:00 to 23:00
  • Place of registration: City of Dion

skill5762.pngHero Change: Every Monday at 12:00 GMT-3.
skill6038.pngBox allowed: 1 box per HWID.
skill6038.pngBase class: Disabled.
skill6038.pngMinimum participants: 8.
skill5661.png Minimum fight for hero: 9.
accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Hero Circlets: 10% HP/CP/MP, not enabled in Olympics.
weapon_the_mace_of_hero_i00.pngHero Weapons: Same stats as S +8 weapons (P. Atk and M. Atk).
skill1374.pngHero skills: Main Base Class only.

Raid Bosses

Spoiler

quest boss

etc_bead_white_i00.pngShilen's Messenger Cabrio Lvl 76 – 12+1H Random
etc_imperial_scepter_i00.png Death Lord Hallate Lvl 77 – 12+1H Random
etc_imperial_scepter_i02.png Kernon Lvl 78 – 12+1H Random
etc_imperial_scepter_i01.png Longhorn Golkonda Lvl 79 – 12+1H Random
weapon_sprites_staff_i00.png Flame of Splendor Barakiel Lvl 80 – 12+1H Random
etc_skull_white_i00.png Ketra's Hero Hekaton Lvl 80 – 12+1H Random
etc_skull_white_i00.png Varka's Hero Shadith Lvl 80 – 12+1H Random
etc_skull_red_i00.pngKetra's Commander Tayr Lvl 80 – 12+1H Random
etc_skull_red_i00.png Varka's Commander Mos Lvl 80 – 12+1H Random
etc_head_of_gazk_i00.png Sailren Lvl 80 – 24+1H Random

All Raid Bosses not mentioned have a respawn time of (16+8H Random).

All level 70+ Raid Bosses upon being killed, players in their range will be marked after 5 seconds

Mid Bosses:
Chaotic Zones Allowed only 1 box per HWID.

Access:
Allowed daily during the period from 20:00 until 00:00 GMT-3. After the specified time, all players will be kicked out of the area.
Maximum players in epic zone 45 (5 full groups) per alliance. This feature depends on server activity and can be changed at any time to balance it.

• The zones have restriction of grade A, S and Jewel Bosses items.

accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngQueen Ant Lvl 80 – 1 Day + 1H Random
accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngCore Lvl 80 – 1 Day + 1H Random
accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngOrfen Lvl 80 – 1 Day + 1H Random
accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken Lvl 80 – 2 Day + 1H Random

Epic Bosses:
Chaotic Zones Allowed only 1 box per HWID.

Access:
Allowed daily during the period from 20:00 until 00:00 GMT-3. (If the players are already inside the zone, they will remain).

accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.pngFrintezza Lvl 80

• Respawn: 4 Days + 1H Random
  • Time limit to kill the boss: 2H
  • Minimum Party on Command Channel: 2
  • Maximum Party on Command Channel: 5
  • Minimum player per party: 5
  • All party leaders must have the quest item.

accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngBaium Lvl 80

• Respawn: 5 Days + 1H Random
  • Time to sleep: 30 minutes

accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngAntharas Lvl 80

• Respawn: 6 Days + 1H Random
  • Time to appear: 30 minutes

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngValakas Lvl 80

• Respawn: 7 Days + 1H Random
  • Time to spawn: 20 minutes