Need server buy

friendly advice: don't get excited by "awesome" custom configuration-mods or fancy html design.   thats not the right way to buy a pack.

Edited by AbsolutePower

So everyone who will give you an offer will try to scam you! Anyone with a little bit of self-esteem In this forum will give you an advice to make your own changes. Preconfigured + custom stuff like buffers gmshop and etc. (working correctly) should cost a lot if its well made 🙂 all you better go for clean aCis and find some good developer to pay him only for the features that you really need ! 
Quality, reliable maybe even cheaper and your code will be clean and organized! 

Good luck with this adventure.

• Upvote 1

Your one and only option https://l2jsunrise.com/

add me on dis for more details vnevermore#2287

Edited by `NeverMore
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

Your one and only option https://l2jsunrise.com/

add me on dis for more details vnevermore#2287

For High Five yes, trusted !

P.S. @`NeverMore sadly this dude doesn't want to pay for anything 😄 otherwise he was goin to knew already about your pack, in my opinion the best l2j project with constant updates and fixes

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

P.S. @`NeverMore sadly this dude doesn't want to pay for anything 😄 otherwise he was goin to knew already about your pack, in my opinion the best l2j project with constant updates and fixes

Thanks for your kind words.

We are working on an IL copy of sunrise, we will announce details by the end of the year

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Well, I already bought one for your vague information, that you know that I already have one, not only you exist in this world, 

Sure Kenium i've tried to do my best protecting you from scammers, about the rest. As far as I remember I've provided you an information in private chat(discord or someth whatever) my advice was to go for acis + contacts of trusted devs im working with for my servers. At the end of the year I've tried to help and in return you gave me shit. I don't buy this type of bullshit. 

Good luck mate 🙂

EDIT: With the next purchase of server files or features, please ask the merchant to send you "essentials in English" as a gift.

Edited by Odyssey