Too much verifications

ceaser333

Hello people!
I'm new on official Lineage II server. I played before on local private servers ~15 years ago and just want to have some fun.

So, I've created an account on official website, downloaded Launcher,played game... But the only one thing annoys me everytime - TOO MUCH VERIFICATIONS! Especially verification codes to my email when I'm just starting the Launcher and logging in... Damn, I have not seen so many paranoic things never! Pawword, email code, pin code of a character with randomly changed sequences of numbers whaaaaaaaaat??? That's killing me every time I WANT TO HAVE FUN!

Is there any option to turn off some verifications? It would be great to have the only one password. I've checked my account settings on official website but I can only add more safety! Not less!  https://routerlogin.uno/  https://192168ll.link/

The option with saving my ip doesn't work because I have dynamic IP as 99% of users.

Please, help me!

Edited by Vision

Yeah, those servers are using many verifications due to a secure gameplay and billing purposes, however, they've reached the limit of dramatic stage of security system cuz they receive anytime complains from players just like "someone stolen my account or items etc..." Those complains leads the NCSoft to add even more security stuff but the negative point is that many players like you spending their time to support such servers, but for them as usual they ignore whatever players are saying for those stuff..... they do care to keep official alive whilst lineage 2 itself became "dead MMORPG game" in 2022.....

As for your question about avoiding few verifications, sadly you can't.... that's about the ncsoft's stuff to disable verifications.... The only thing you have to do is to request support through their official website and asking them about it...

Edited by Vince*

On 9/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, ceaser333 said:

Please, help me!

Okay, all you need to do is uninstall anything related to NCSoft, then wait until April-May 2023 and play Lineage 3 (aka Throne and Liberty).

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Okay, all you need to do is uninstall anything related to NCSoft, then wait until April-May 2023 and play Lineage 3 (aka Throne and Liberty).

It will also lead him to verifications.... As long as we're discussing about Official server.... So it will be impossible to avoid it with one or other way tho :troll:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2022 at 10:42 AM, Destorion said:

It will also lead him to verifications.... As long as we're discussing about Official server.... So it will be impossible to avoid it with one or other way tho :troll:

Ye, those mods were tricky when they created Lineage.