Ertheia in High Five?

Shadin

Question

Is there any way of adding Ertheia race to High Five?, I mean server and client side.

I'm willing to learn if anyone has a guide, please, it is something I really wish to have in my server...

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Shadin said:

Is there any way of adding Ertheia race to High Five?, I mean server and client side.

I'm willing to learn if anyone has a guide, please, it is something I really wish to have in my server...

The best idea is to adapt erthia client to hi5 and keep ertheia class 

1 hour ago, Shadin said:

Yes, it's possible. For example:

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

Just take ertheia java files and modify the content to high 5 . Its mostly java  datapack and some client work to remove the new areas and content. Same thing with classic intelude. They took classic zaken and modified the content to intelude c6.

12 minutes ago, Shadin said:

So the best way is to set an ertheia server and modify the data so it adapts to High Five... but then I would lose the Hi5 quest system and everything else, right?

Look at my post, you can do it in High Five ( even without race changing ).

by the time  i made my post nevesoma already had asnwered to your question. Yes you can purchase assets from him and adapt server side.  Skills, class quests, skill effects etc. Both aproaches are doable. Which is easier ? none. 

If you want to learn use   @Mobius  free version and start experiement yourself with ertheia client.  Mobius has both ertheia and hi5. So you can compare quests ,areas , stats etc.  But i suggest to donate because subscriber version is far more  superior from free. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1