How are servers accepting paymets?

I was always wondering how do servers accept payments? Is a simple personal paypal account enough? Do I have to start a new company and pay upfront a lot of money and then pay more on taxes etc? What are the options?

You can setup a business paypal account for personal use if its donations, however you should do 1 thing to avoid anxiety. Dont touch whatever money is there until 180 days have passed.

I think the safest way is crypto from what i hear. 

You can go the above board way and register an org for donation or small business if you make it a storefront thing but im not sure its worth the effort unless you are really serious about it.

4 hours ago, ZaNteR said:

You can setup a business paypal account for personal use if its donations, however you should do 1 thing to avoid anxiety. Dont touch whatever money is there until 180 days have passed.

I think the safest way is crypto from what i hear. 

You can go the above board way and register an org for donation or small business if you make it a storefront thing but im not sure its worth the effort unless you are really serious about it.

I hear that a lot of ppl get their paypals frozen and banned, i dont know what is the best way. To start a company is really expensive on the other hand. Crypto is good but i believe that many players wont have that pay option, most just pay with credit cards and paypal.

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2022 at 3:12 PM, Hustman said:

I hear that a lot of ppl get their paypals frozen and banned, i dont know what is the best way. To start a company is really expensive on the other hand. Crypto is good but i believe that many players wont have that pay option, most just pay with credit cards and paypal.

The only way to avoid any punishments(bans - timeouts etc) is the brand new currency(Crypto) so yeah... Crypto is the only safest way to make donations or paying for anything you need.!!!!

30 minutes ago, Vince* said:

The only way to avoid any punishments(bans - timeouts etc) is the brand new currency(Crypto) so yeah... Crypto is the only safest way to make donations or paying for anything you need.!!!!

I know that, it is indeed the best option but most ppl do not have that option. I hear that most get frozen for accepting payments as donations, yet Mobius accepts only donations via paypal and he seems to be doing ok.

4 minutes ago, Hustman said:

I know that, it is indeed the best option but most ppl do not have that option. I hear that most get frozen for accepting payments as donations, yet Mobius accepts only donations via paypal and he seems to be doing ok.

the services(Paysafe & paypal) will never stop their transfers and transactions, they will add crypto soon into the new year... That's why you see that everyone still pay with USD or €(euro) currency.... As of the servers and their respective owners, many of them maybe have got the option for crypto transactions instead of euros or usd currencies, cuz with crypto they will get more income than the current methods

Edited by Vince*