Lineage 2 with Diablo 4 Graphic?

A new word in the field of Lineage 2 moviemaking.
At least try to say this word 🤔

This art work required the participation of 8 programs, including programs for working with the client l2, 3d editors and video editing programs, a month of the life of one middle-aged man and 666 cups of coffee..

Edited by Mortar

• Mortar changed the title to Lineage 2 with Diablo 4 Graphic?
1 hour ago, splicho said:

Also, it doesn't look like Diablo 4 at all.

Haha) In fact, there was no such task, to make it look like, I just noticed a certain similarity after creation.

I think this is an orthographic projection - first of all, as well as a general gamma and eco-realism. I see you have a badge - a Graphic Designer, it means that you understand what I'm talking about -_^

Otherwise, this title is clickbait. (in good intentions)

Edited by Mortar

1 hour ago, splicho said:

What programs did you use?

Most of the work was done at Lumion for environment design and Vegas for editing.

If someone wants to do something similar, I will tell in more detail about the creation process and all the nuances and tools.

P.S: For me, the creation of the first video (this) was an inoculation from the idea of creating the second 🤯

You could use this to your advantage - promo videos for Lineage 2 servers, events and stuff like that. You could make some money.

Edited by Trance

15 hours ago, splicho said:

Kinda fucking with this one, guess that one was created with UE4

In fact, if you use objects and textures from the game client, the choice of engine does not change practically anything. For example, here is a video on UE 2 (special custom UE 2, but.. The engine almost from the 90s). There is no such big difference with what they are doing now in the UE4 (IMHO)

18 hours ago, Trance said:

You could use this to your advantage - promo videos for Lineage 2 servers, events and stuff like that. You could make some money.

This is more of an art work than an advertising one. In L2 business, everything depends on a dry and understandable conversion, and my case.. This is when you make a location for several days, laying out pebbles, cones and driftwood on it, about which the guy will run in 6 seconds.. Here we need an esthete who will pay for art, not for timing -)

15 hours ago, Celestine said:

There we go again Neophron xDDDD

🕵️‍♂️ xDD

2 hours ago, `Son said:

So this guy is actually the guy who scammed many from his "all promising" interfaces?

My interface existed from 2015 to 2017. Successfully existed and was the best. (IMHO)
Since 2017, I have not been doing anything related to the clientdev . 
All my work has been freeshare. Fully or partially.

Don't be afraid, I'm not claiming your bread, returning to clientdev for me is a step back.
On the contrary, I can share something with the community. I have interesting things.

Edited by Mortar

16 minutes ago, Mortar said:

My interface existed from 2015 to 2017. Successfully existed and was the best. (IMHO)

Don't be afraid, I'm not claiming your bread, returning to clientdev for me is a step back.
On the contrary, I can share something with the community. I have interesting things.

Your interface existed till the moment you have been multiple times reported as an effing fraud after scamming numerous guys. You're indeed one of the best in your kind (scamming), My manners may forgive me, fuck off you lil piece of a whore's shit.

51 minutes ago, Mortar said:

Was not so hard IMO deobufuscating it but as i can see you've changed a lot lets see what you have to bring 😉

• 3 weeks later...